Staff of Wind Giveaway!

Donnie

I personally believe I am not the best person to win, however I would love to have some more swag, plus im a vet who dosnt have this staff, nor any other staff.

1. Aether Network is a good way to kickback, meet new players, and diminish the overgrown wealth I have accumulated with too many hours on this server alone

2. Donnie Is Honestly One Of The Chillest Dudes, and Is A PRIME EXAMPLE Of A Good Hearted And Strong WILLED Player, He Is  A Guide To How Others Should Be

• Like 1

i should win because i like gambling and this is just one of those things i want to gamble for absolutely no reason

i love aether because it fufils my gambling addiction and the gameplay is fun too 

• Like 1

After thinking about why I deserve to win, I have enjoyed every bit of Aether and its assets.

I have enjoyed assisting players in every question and or concern they can come up with.

I also enjoy the player base that Aether has, it's very unique everything from the new players up to the players that have transferred from Retribution, and Rule Following players up to Minges that get banned every other week.

• Like 2