Favorite Metal Song?

Korn

44 minutes ago, Donnie said:

I am no metal head by any means. I typically enjoy classic rock more than anything. But for some reason I very much enjoy Lamb of God.

Omerta is one of my favourite songs from Lamb of God. I don’t listen to much of them but there’s a few songs I like from their Ashes of the wake album. @Donnie list your favourite top 10 classic rock bands.

• Like 1

6 minutes ago, Cobra said:

Omerta is one of my favourite songs from Lamb of God. I don’t listen to much of them but there’s a few songs I like from their Ashes of the wake album. @Donnie list your favourite top 10 classic rock bands.

@Cobra

1. Fleetwood Mac
2. Pink Floyd
3. Creedance Clearwater Revival
4. Rush
5. Led Zeppelin
6. Yes
7. Eagles
8. Boston
9. The Beatles
10. Kansas

• Cool 1

2 hours ago, Donnie said:

@Cobra

1. Fleetwood Mac
2. Pink Floyd
3. Creedance Clearwater Revival
4. Rush
5. Led Zeppelin
6. Yes
7. Eagles
8. Boston
9. The Beatles
10. Kansas

That’s a killer list especially with Fleetwood Mac, Led Zeppelin and Rush on there! I’m a guitarist and take great interest in 80’s 70’s rock/classic rock it’s my pride. 

Edited by Cobra
Forgot a minor quotation

this is only part one of the trilogy but it is a work of art. The album was 2022 album of the year for good reason.

this one is from a rather small and unheard of band, but it's amazing, breakdown goes over a minute long

Another great one.

I could go on and on about metal songs but I'll leave it here to not take up too much space

• Like 1
  • Love 1