Anyone play OSRS??

UpCock

I finally got my quest cape about 3 weeks ago now but wanted to share! Since it was a big thing for me and I've always wanted it since I was a kid! I have been taking a break since getting it but I'll be slowing getting back into that grind to get some achievement diaries done and the new quest that comes out this summer 😁

2023-02-26_22-16-14.png

• Like 1
  • Cool 1

I have played since early 2006 and on and off since then, my RS3 is beefy but that doesn't mean much anymore unfortunately; my OSRS is decent med-level around 110 combat. 

Good game but you really gotta *want* to play it to enjoy it if you aren't 100% feeling it then it feels painful 

• Like 1

49 minutes ago, UpCock said:

True

I started playing around mid 2008 when it was a thing at my grade school alongside with other games such as Soldier Front, Combat Arms, Maplestory and Adventure Quest. I used to be a massive shit cunt and lure people to the wildy stating that I was doing a drop party around the mutli combat area and ice barraging said group. 

I have a couple lvl 99s on my OSRS acc with 200M XP on firemaking, woodcutting, and fishing.  Mourning Ends Part II and Song of the Elvies puzzle tho.

1 hour ago, Enzo said:

I started playing around mid 2008 when it was a thing at my grade school alongside with other games such as Soldier Front, Combat Arms, Maplestory and Adventure Quest. I used to be a massive shit cunt and lure people to the wildy stating that I was doing a drop party around the mutli combat area and ice barraging said group. 

I have a couple lvl 99s on my OSRS acc with 200M XP on firemaking, woodcutting, and fishing.  Mourning Ends Part II and Song of the Elvies puzzle tho.

Bro I remember Adventure quest! Also dragonfable! lol xD Low key played way too much toontown as well! was maxed on that!

Had to stop playing because I cant transfer my stuff to PC for some reason (I switched to tablet for a while but wanted to go back) and the support team either will not help or takes half a year to respond so I gave up on OSRS unfortunately... not grinding those agility levels again no thank you

4 hours ago, Madi Raven said:

Had to stop playing because I cant transfer my stuff to PC for some reason (I switched to tablet for a while but wanted to go back) and the support team either will not help or takes half a year to respond so I gave up on OSRS unfortunately... not grinding those agility levels again no thank you

Sounds about right. I stopped at lvl 70 for years and didn't bother picking it back up until last year.