Lofi's Long Awaited Return

AetherNetwork Re-Rank Application

• In-Game Name (List ALL variations, if accepted your Forum/Discord name will be changed to your most used one): [ MostDopeLofi \ Lofi ]
  • Steam ID: [76561198285552372]
  • Discord Tag: [Lofi#8729]
  • Total Playtime: [1mo 2d 9h 10m]
  • Timezone: [CDT]
  • Steam Profile: [https://steamcommunity.com/id/86Yooduhh/]
  • Highest Rank You've Obtained: [Admin]
  • Link your previous personal Trello Card: [https://trello.com/c/OkPKGRmc]

Re-Rank Questions

• When Staffing did you cause any issues that were brought up to you by another Staff member? If so, what?: Nothing to major other then the situation with Creed & Pancakes but that has been settled and completely done with 🙂
  • Are you currently happy with your activity on the server and Forums as a player?: It could be better no doubt but, im working on it and i have no doubt that i will be able to fulfill the staff requirement's for sit count and time played
  • Have you read the most up to date rules and Staff Handbook?: Yes, i try my best to look at it every day or so 
  • Are you certain you will be able to staff for 5 hours a week and finish at least 50 sits every 2 weeks?: no doubt in my mind 

Extra Comments: Lofi comin back... Hopefully 😉

Edited by Lofi
  • Haha 1

Lofi, you're always great to hang out with, very positive and an amazing staff member, you've helped me alot with staffing in many ways and are a great friend that i'm thankful to have. Since the day you had came back, you've kept activity up and been positively interacting with the community, this tells me even more than there already was that there is no reason to give a negative or neutral this tells me even more that i should give a positive. Hope to see you back on the team soon!

+1

• Love 1

+1 

While you’re recent activity isn’t the greatest, I trust you to know when you are ready to commit to staffing again. You were always incredibly capable at staffing and friendly to all, I see no reason why you should be held back from coming back to the team. 

• Love 1