Sosu

AetherNetwork.gg Staff Application

• In-Game Name (List ALL variations):Philrat, Dr. Philrat
  • Steam ID (https://steamid.io/😞STEAM_0:1:160549368
  • Discord Tag:Sosu#3735
  • Total Playtime (Type !time in-game):21h 55m
  • Timezone:Pst
  • Steam Profile (a link):https://steamcommunity.com/id/LoveSosu/
  • Times you're most active (The rough times you are able to be most active):Mostly all day cause I don't do shit.

DarkRP General Questions

• How can you contribute to Aether?:I want to be able to help the staff and the server whenever possible because since i've came back its been very enjoyable seeing all the new and old players.
  • Have you read the rules fully, understand and feel comfortable enforcing them as correctly as possible? (Yes/No):Yes
  • Are you willing to listen to any Staff member guide you as a Staff, even if you feel you don't need to? (Yes/No):Yes
  • Are you certain you will be able to staff for several hours a week? (Yes/No):Yes

DarkRP Rule Questions

• Raids can last how long?:After you start a raid you have 10 minutes.
  • What initiates a raid?:Killing a base member, Throwing a fading door bomb at the base, and locking picking the base.
  • If the owner of the base is standing outside as you're about to raid, can you kill them?:You may only kill the owner if they are within close distance to the base.
  • List 3 default Laws of The Land:Threats are illegal, Shooting in public is illegal, and Murder is illegal.
  • How many bases can you own per party?1 base.
  • A player is refusing to co-operate with you in a staff sit, how do you handle the non-cooperative player?:First I would ask them politely if they would please calm down so I can understand the situation and be able to make proper punishment. If they refuse to listen to me asking them to stop then i would gag/mute them until it is their turn to explain the situation.
  • You see another staff member abusing their power (Give an example of a staff abusing and how you would handle it/who you would contact):An example of a staff member abusing would be them raiding in god mode. If i saw another staff member abusing power i would first turn on my recording software (Shadowplay) and record as much evidence as i can. I then would send that evidence to Jouaram and Higher Ups i.e Hans.
  • A player is excessively RDMing/RDAing and breaking NLR (What is RDM/RDA and NLR? How do you determine if a player is breaking any of these?):
    Rdm: Random Death Match i.e: Someone kills someone else for no roleplay reason.
    Rda: Random Arrest i.e: A police officer arrests someone for no roleplay reason such as them breaking a law of the land/mayor laws.
    NLR: New Life Rule: If you die for a valid rp reason i.e (someone is raiding you and they kill you) you can't return to that area for 3 minutes.

For Rdm I would determine if someone did rdm someone by first checking damage logs to see who damaged them first.
    For Rda I would check logs to see who and how many people the police officer has arrested and then make my decision accordingly.
    For NLR I would check where the players position was when they died.

Extra Comments:Jouaram where is my fucking date?

+/-

+Knows the rules

+Staff experience

-Just started playing Aether I believe for the first time yesterday (at least the DarkRP server)

-I've seen you multiple times troll new players in the discord. When they ask for help you give them sarcastic answers and they leave or end up not getting any help.

If I see you put more time in to show that this is something you actually want rather than just you being bored, you would have my support.

Also keep in mind that there's a lot of changes in both rules and the way we staff compared to Retribution. Also a bit of a difference in community as well. I would familiarize yourself with the changes, as well as continue playing so that newer players not from ret can get to know you.

• Like 1

33 minutes ago, Dildozer said:

+/-

+Knows the rules

+Staff experience

-Just started playing Aether I believe for the first time yesterday (at least the DarkRP server)

-I've seen you multiple times troll new players in the discord. When they ask for help you give them sarcastic answers and they leave or end up not getting any help.

If I see you put more time in to show that this is something you actually want rather than just you being bored, you would have my support.

Also keep in mind that there's a lot of changes in both rules and the way we staff compared to Retribution. Also a bit of a difference in community as well. I would familiarize yourself with the changes, as well as continue playing so that newer players not from ret can get to know you.

Valid Criticism.
I really wanna get active on the server again it has been really fun
About the trolling I do admit i have done it and since i rejoined i've been trying to help instead of just memeing

On 1/13/2021 at 10:45 PM, Dildozer said:

This is a very good reason to just play some more.

You were good staff member on ret and I'm sure you'd have no problems with staffing.

Just get that play time up and show people what you're about!

I'm changing to a +1 for activeness and you finally took a bath.

Edited by GoldFishie
+1
  • Like 1

Accepted

It's known you are capable of staffing so I have no doubts there, just make sure your motivation and drive sticks and show me the great staff member you can be.

Be sure to read the Handbook fully, update yourself on the rules. 

You will be notified in the Rookie Barracks channel on Discord with further instructions. Welcome to the team!

Staff Handbook Link

Punishment Guidelines Link

• Builder 1