Aether Giveaway - Ends 06/19/2023

Jouaram

I think i should win because i been playing your server forever now and haven't had the chance to have premium and love the server i wish i could buy premium but dont have the money to so please if i win i would like premium and 100m my user in game is Batmann000025

Since the first day I join the aether discord I always eyed the custom roles, I don’t really need the cash nor ab and would most likely give it away, joining just for the custom role on discord, good luck to the 3 winners and glad to see all the beautiful potential loading screens

🤠

I think I should win because I'm a cheeky man I have perky nipples.

This is also my favorite screenshot which includes in the photo , Maddie thumbing up the frog café!.

And if I win I will drink 2 bottles of vodka straight with jerry (he may participate if he wants)  with my camera on discord.

20230618202941_1.jpg

I should win because I'm quite new to the server, well I played about a year ago for a bit, but I've started to really get into the server now and I need a rank because I literally work such a garbage job which doesn't pay enough for me to afford a rank right now. It'd really be appreciated if I'd get a rank or just something to save me some money.

Anyways, take this because I couldn't find a picture from the server that I had saved sadly. 😞 sorry

eb3837a5b3f36e27bb48d968258e64d5.png

Edited by Aliteralbeanbag