Puppys life sentence

AetherNetwork Staff Application

• In-Game Name (List ALL variations, if accepted your Forum/Discord name will be changed to your most used one): [Npc_puppy]
  • Steam ID: [STEAM_0:0:73213061]
  • Discord Tag: [WR1Puppy#8909]
  • Total Playtime (48 hours/2 days REQUIRED): [3mo 1d]
  • Timezone: [Central]
  • Steam Profile: [http://steamcommunity.com/profiles/76561198106691850
  • Times you're most active (If you have a unpredictable schedule let us know): [3:40pm-9pm]

General Questions

• How can you contribute to Aether?: I have been an active member in the Gmod community for over 10 years now. Developed and  coded many things throughout the years including e2 and starfall. I excell in lua and I understand how administration goes for Dark Rp.
  • Have you read the rules fully, understand and feel comfortable enforcing them as correctly as possible?: I read the rules within the first 2 days of being on the server and I understand them. 
  • Are you willing to listen to any Staff member guide you as a Staff, even if you feel you don't need to?: Yeah for the servers policies 
  • Are you certain you will be able to staff for several hours a week?:  I will be able to staff 3-4 hours out of my day due to having a job and many other projects going on.

DarkRP Rule Questions

• Raids can last how long?: 10 min 
  • If a player in your party dies whilst raiding, how long do they have to wait to come back and raid the same base again?: 30 for base and bank raid, 20 for pd raid
  • What initiates a raid?: An advert
  • If no raiding tool is being used can the player steal the item from a base without an advert?: Yes, because youre not using a tool or entity to initiate the raid.
  • Give an example of a valid raid advert (type it as you'd type it in-game): /advert raid, /advert pd raid, /advert bank raid 
  • If the owner of the base is standing outside on their base entrances sidewalk as you're about to raid but haven't announced a raid yet, can you kill them?: No, because a raid hasnt been officialy called and no harm has been done.
  • If you get arrested mid-raid can you return after your arrest?: Yes
  • If you get RDM'd are you allowed to kill the RDMer back without repercussions?: No
  • A player punches somebody unprovoked and runs away, the player who got punched calls a sit - what punishment would you give the instigator?: Rdm verbal warning
  • List all default Laws of The Land: raiding an stealing is illegal, Entities detected by the contraband scanner are illegal, Harming players is illegal unless defending base, shooting dangerous weapons are illegal, laws can be enforced with kos if a player is in danger. drugs are ilegal.
  • How many bases can you own per party?: 1
  • A player is refusing to co-operate with you in a staff sit, how do you handle the non-cooperative player?: Freeze them, listen to if they have anything to say, tell them the consiquences of their actions, proceed accordingly.
  • Can you punish a player for intentionally ruining others time, even if they say it's out of fun?: Yes
  • Give an example of a Staff abusing their powers and how you would handle it: Noclippiing into others bases and stealing, unreasonable noclip, admin cmds, physgun abuse.. Notify a higher up of the actions, dont instegate.
  • A player is excessively RDMing, how would you intervene/stop them from continuing and what punishment would you give?: fbring, notify them of their crimes and give punishment up to 4 days depending on the destruction.
  • A Mayor enabled a lockdown without reason and is refusing to turn it off, how do you resolve this?: Wait a couple minutes to see if it was a misclick, if report has been made then i would bring the mayor and ask what the reasoning for a lockdown is and if the reason was invalid then release the prisoner. 

You have a pretty longstanding playtime on the server as well as a pretty good reputation and being consistently active. I know you have in the passed done a bit of more minor rulebreaking but have not in quite a long time. As long as you maintain this good behavior and solid playtime you should have zero issues with staffing.

+1

• Like 1

+1,

• Extensive playtime and activity on the server.
  • Has showcased that he's extremely level headed which is just as an importance when it comes to becoming staff alongside with knowledge towards the rules and how to handle proper punishments in regards to staff related situations. 
  • Had no negative interactions with you prior to the creation of the staff app.

100% believe you've got what it takes to become a staff member. Like said above your playtime is nearly impeccable and is quite up there, I see you on at all times of the day interacting amongst the community and livening up the area. Stay out of trouble and I see no reason why you don't deserve a shot at tmod!
+1

+1

You have a bit of a history, but lately you have been incredibly chill and fun to interact with. I think you also have the right maturity and potential for staffing and I see no reason why not to let you get a shot at T-Mod and see how you do. Just stay out of trouble and you are on the right track for it.

Puppy you have been a dedicated player for as long as i can remember you know the corks of the server pretty well and your rule knowledge is on point, i have had nothing but good interactions with you and all have been good times! i have no reason to -/+ or -1 this app i believe you deserve a chance at tmod! GOOD LUCK! 

+1

@Wr1puppy,

As many other replies state as well as my intel, you are a dedicated member you have been here for as long as I can remember. I haven't had any issues with you and I constantly see you on the server. 

With everything said above I have decided to +1 your application.

I wish you the best!

Edited by NotYourMomsPancakes

Puppy, you and I never really interacted too much but I see you on the server all the time interacting with the rest of the community. I have never had any issues with you and as everyone else has stated that your rule knowledge seems to be good. With that said I don't see a reason why you shouldn't have a shot at t-mod, good luck!   

+1 

ACCEPTED

You've been very active and interactive with the Community for your stay on Aether, I am honestly surprised staffing interested you but I am happy it does; I hope you do well and am curious to see how it goes; good luck!

Your assigned Mentor is: @ThiccYe

YOU ARE REQUIRED TO FINISH A TRAINING SESSION WITH YOUR MENTOR BEFORE TAKING SITS, IF YOUR MENTOR DOES NOT REACH OUT TO YOU OFFERING THIS SESSION REPORT IT TO ME IMMEDIATELY SO I CAN GET IT SET UP.

Keep an eye out for a ping in #rookie-barracks on Discord for further information. 

Staff Handbook Link

Punishment Guidelines Link

T-Mod Initiation Sheet (MUST READ)

• Like 1