Misters Application

• In-Game Name (List ALL variations, if accepted your Forum/Discord name will be changed to your most used one): [NAMES]LittleMisterMr17
  • Steam ID: [https://steamid.io/] STEAM_0:0:54238827
  • Discord Tag: [DISCORD TAG] LittleMisterMr17#4743
  • Total Playtime (48 hours/2 days REQUIRED): [!time in-game] 2 weeks 2 hours 53m
  • Timezone: [TIMEZONE] CST
  • Steam Profile: [STEAM PROFILE LINKhttps://steamcommunity.com/profiles/76561198068743382/
  • Times you're most active (If you have a unpredictable schedule let us know): [TIMES - SPECIFY AM/PM] UNPREDICTABLE at the moment because it is  summer.

General Questions

• How can you contribute to Aether?: i have a good amount of hours on gmod and on aether ive been on the server for around 2 years now and i plan on staying around i like helping others players/new players and i feel as i can also contribute to providing my knowledge to other players on aether i am also on most nights.Typically on later through the night than most staff. I have been on multiple different servers and played gmod sense 2013.
  • Have you read the rules fully, understand and feel comfortable enforcing them as correctly as possible?: i still remember the older rules and i have read over the newer ones any i fully understand them.
  • Are you willing to listen to any Staff member guide you as a Staff, even if you feel you don't need to?: Yes and i will have no problems with it.
  • Are you certain you will be able to staff for 5 hours a week and finish at least 50 sits every 2 weeks?: i will be able to do at least 5 hours a week and 50 sits every 2 weeks and any other times im on i plan on doing more than 5 hours/50 sits.

DarkRP Rule Questions

• Raids can last how long?: 10 Minutes
  • If a player in your party dies whilst raiding, how long do they have to wait to come back and raid the same base again?:30 minutes for a players base/bank and 20 minutes for a pd raid
  • What initiates a raid?: an advert (:example /advert raid /advert pd raid /advert bank raid)
  • If no raiding tool is being used can the player steal the item from a base without an advert?: Yes because you are not using any raiding tools/etc
  • Give an example of a valid raid advert (type it as you'd type it in-game): /advert raid
  • If the owner of the base is standing outside on their base entrances sidewalk as you're about to raid but haven't announced a raid yet, can you kill them?: No it is agianst the rules because they have not adverted the raid yet. 
  • If you get arrested mid-raid can you return after your arrest?: Yes 
  • If you get RDM'd are you allowed to kill the RDMer back without repercussions?: No
  • A player punches somebody unprovoked and runs away, the player who got punched calls a sit - what punishment would you give the instigator?: RIS or Verbal warning
  • List all default Laws of The Land: Raiding and Stealing is illegal/Entities deteced by the contraband scanner are illegal/Harming players is illegal unless you are inside your base/Laws can be enforced with kos if the player is wanted.
  • How many bases can you own per party?: 1
  • A player is refusing to co-operate with you in a staff sit, how do you handle the non-cooperative player?: freeze them listen to them tell them their reason for their warn/etc tell then if they have a issue with it they can take it to the fourms then procced to return them.
  • Can you punish a player for intentionally ruining others time, even if they say it's out of fun?: Yes
  • Give an example of a Staff abusing their powers and how you would handle it: No clipping through ppls base/freezing ppl during a raid using slay command during a raid. if i saw a staf member doing it i would clip it and report it to a higher up/another staff member.
  • A player is excessively RDMing, how would you intervene/stop them from continuing and what punishment would you give?:freeze them then go to them and them ask them why their doing it. give a reasonable punishment 1 to 3 day ban depending on how many players it was/etc. 
  • A Mayor enabled a lockdown without reason and is refusing to turn it off, how do you resolve this?: wait a second to see if it was a misclick. if not go to them ask them to turn it off again if not i will turn it off i would procced with a verbal/RIS and if he does it agiann warn/turn it off.
  • Like 1

9 hours ago, LittleMisterMr15 said:
  • If you get arrested mid-raid can you return after your arrest?: Yes 

This could use elaboration, do you mean return to the area or actually yes they can recontinue the raid?

A player punches somebody unprovoked and runs away, the player who got punched calls a sit - what punishment would you give the instigator?: RIS or Verbal warning

Instead of either or you would actually check the players previous warnings then base there next punishment on that.
the order is WW->5m jail -> 10m Jail - > up to a 1d ban

How many bases can you own per party?: 1

1 RP and 1 Non RP as part of the new rules

Summary: Overall you are a solid long time player with no issues or serious warns and are an active positive member of the community, your app could use a little work but nothing we couldn't work out over the tmod phase. 

+1 

• Like 1

Completely agree with tremor on this one! ^ you have been a pretty solid member for the community for as long as I can remember, you’re answers could be a little more detailed the questions that tremor did mention are an easy fix over the t-mod phase which i don’t think you’ll have a problem with completing 

keep up the activity in game an on the forums while the post is up! Good luck mister  

+1 

Edited by Lofi

8 hours ago, Tremor said:

This could use elaboration, do you mean return to the area or actually yes they can recontinue the raid?

Instead of either or you would actually check the players previous warnings then base there next punishment on that.
the order is WW->5m jail -> 10m Jail - > up to a 1d ban

1 RP and 1 Non RP as part of the new rules

Summary: Overall you are a solid long time player with no issues or serious warns and are an active positive member of the community, your app could use a little work but nothing we couldn't work out over the tmod phase. 

+1 

+1

ACCEPTED

You are a long-term loyal player who has shown a good amount of maturity and not shown any reasons to not give you a shot, I am curious to see how you do; good luck!

Your assigned Mentor is: @Lofi

YOU ARE REQUIRED TO FINISH A TRAINING SESSION WITH YOUR MENTOR BEFORE TAKING SITS, IF YOUR MENTOR DOES NOT REACH OUT TO YOU OFFERING THIS SESSION REPORT IT TO ME IMMEDIATELY SO I CAN GET IT SET UP.

Keep an eye out for a ping in #rookie-barracks on Discord for further information. 

Staff Handbook Link

Punishment Guidelines Link

T-Mod Initiation Sheet (MUST READ)

• Like 1
  • Evil 1
  • Giddy 1