Sir.Angry's Staff Application

★彡 AetherNetwork.gg 彡★

Staffing Requirements:

IF YOU DO NOT MEET THESE REQUIREMENTS YOUR APPLICATION WILL BE DENIED.

• You MUST have 20 or more hours to apply for staff. To obtain this information, look at the TAB menu In-Game and click on your name.
  • You MUST maintain a healthy activity level In-Game, on Forums and in Discord when applying for staff.
  • During the Trial-Mod phase you will be mentored by one our of our mentors assigned to you day of completing your test for 12 DAYS, you MUST listen to your assigned staff member and keep them updated on how you're going. You MUST NOT ignore them.
  • You MUST fill out the template correctly or else your application will be DENIED.
  • Lying in your application will prove to us that you are untrustworthy, if found out you will be DENIED.
  • If you are found advertising your application it will be DENIED.
  • If you are found plagiarising your application it will be DENIED and you will be added to a Staff Blacklist.
  • If you are DENIED you may NOT post another application until 1 Week after the denial post.

Copy Template Below The Lines.

-----------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------

★彡 AetherNetwork.gg 彡★

• In-Game Name: Gibby
  • SteamID: STEAM_0:0:201199477
  • Timezone: PST
  • Why do you want to be a Trial-Moderator?: I applied to be a staff member not to just ban and kick people, but I want to be involved in the community even more. I see myself as an active player, wanting to help out when other staff members can't. When someone is deliberately trying to do harmful things towards this server, I see it takes the fun and the "role-play" aspect away from players, it causes a disruption that ruines peoples experiences with the server, and my even tarnish the reputation. 

Questions

• In your time being a staff member how do you think you can help AetherNetworks?: I would be able to contribute to the server by informing the players the rules and making sure they are followed, and the consequences if those rules are broken.  I would not immediately ban or warn the player if they break the rules, instead I will listen to what they have to say and then giving out my judgment. I will be able to help an support the players in need, answering their questions and taking sits. A lot of people knows that role-play is very important, without role-play, things such as servers will simply not exist. By being a staff member, I believe I can share and spread the role-play to the players around me even more. 

• What is RDM and explain a situation that involves RDM: RDM: Stands for random deathwatch. A situation showing an example of this is when a player decides to kill another player without the proper reasons. There is also MRDM which is when a player goes on a killing spree. 

• What is NLR and explain a situation that involves NLR: NLR: Stands for new life rule. A situation showing an example of this is when there is a raid and the defenders are killed, they then proceede to come back to the place they died with out proper reasons. 

• What is RDA and explain a situation that involves RDA: RDA: Stands for random arrest. A situation showing an example of this is when a cop arrests someone without the proper reasons. There is also MRDA which is when the cop mass arrests people. 

• How many buildings can a party own: A party can only own one building

Situations

• Players are arguing in OOC, it is going on after you have warned them to stop. How do you solve this?: If the players are continuing to break the rules and are ignoring my warnings. I will take them to a sit and warn then to stop doing what they are doing, I will also tell them to bring their conversation to private chat and tell them the future punishments that will be applied to them if they are found breaking the rules again. Depending of the situation, give them a punishment that is fit.

• You bring player to a sit who is being extremely uncooperative and is ignoring everything you're saying, What would you do?: If a player is being uncooperative during a sit, I will listen to what they have to say and then give my judgment upon that, however if they keep on spamming text/voice, then I will mute or gag them is the player is using Voice/Text, I will explain what they are doing to wrong and is ruining the role-play experience for everyone, also telling them the future punishments that will be applied to them is they are ever found of breaking the rules again. If the player is ignoring what I have told him, then I will swiftly carry out the proper punishment.

Additional Comments:

Edited Thursday at 04:02 AM by Rainbow
  • Builder 1

+1,
Every time I hop on the server, you're on.

I see how active you truly are.

You're always friendly, and in a good attitude.

All of your answers for the staff app are correct.

I think you'd really just be an exceptional staff member, good luck gibz!

• Like 1

• 2 weeks later...

Accepted

Gibs you have put a lot of time into Aether since it released, I believe you have good intentions and hope that your attitude towards helping newer players can improve with the right work and support from mentoring.

Read through the Staff Handbook thoroughly, I will initiate you into your Trial Moderator process in the morning.
https://docs.google.com/document/d/1WRbK0749uxVUYMzUbYeOdOcKNGcrgl9M2HNSgnQVRlc/edit?usp=sharing

• Like 1