The moment you've all been waiting for lol

Babydumptruck

The day I got demoted, I was still getting used to them changing the tp method to bring instead of tp, and I just got my new keyboard that is super sensitive. so I was trying to type fast and I accidently hit enter and it tp'd everyone, I instantly tp'd everyone back. I finished the sit and got off and like 10 minutes later rainbow joins my discord yelling at me about what I did saying that I tp'd everyone on purpose and that a guy heard me say " you want to see something" and I didn't get a chance to explain. so I got demoted. I never said that, I tried to ask rainbow for proof that I said that but he talked over me, and I never got to defend myself.

The fact that this might be true really sucks if you didnt get the chance to defend yourself or at least explain what happened but still there isnt that much here so im glad you explained it but i would need more evidence/explaination to fully take your side.

18 minutes ago, Sosu said:

The fact that this might be true really sucks if you didnt get the chance to defend yourself or at least explain what happened but still there isnt that much here so im glad you explained it but i would need more evidence/explaination to fully take your side.

That's all i have man, theres no reason for me to lie but its ok, im not looking for sympathy. i just wanted to finally get a chance to tell it like it happened instead of forever looking like a bad guy 

Edited by Stop

50 minutes ago, Stop said:

That's all i have man, theres no reason for me to lie but its ok, im not looking for sympathy. i just wanted to finally get a chance to tell it like it happened instead of forever looking like a bad guy 

Yeah i understand that, im saying im partially on your side from what you said cause that is pretty messed if its true.