Funniest Warn/Ban

TimHopgood

What is the funniest warn/ban that you have given or have received.

This is on my mind because I just got done serving a 3 day ban for Mushroom killing people. (Don’t try it at home.) But that’s not even the best one for me. 

My funniest warn is actually a warn from the notorious admin ThiccYe. Well what’s so funny about it you may ask? 1. It’s ThiccYe. 2. It was a warn for spam calling 911. There was a point in the server where you could do /911 and it would make a ringing sound and then you could call the police. The police would then be located of your location and then they would come to help you. Well, me being me I decided to test these limits. I started to spam these /911 calls and it became very annoying. It was constant phone ringing. Then to make matters worse I adverted telling everyone else to call 911. So, a ton of people started calling and literally everywhere you went it was nothing but ringing. The fun soon ended when I got pulled into a sit with ThiccYe asking me to stop telling everyone to call 911. Then I decided a warn for spam calling 911 and it sayings on the warn (very cooperative.)

I had to talk to someone about putting twerking videos on the TV in the PD Jail. Still gets a chuckle out of me.

I decided not to warn someone when I pulled someone for RDM and he said "what sniper?" Pulled out a sniper and tossed it off the edge of admin land and got all of us laughing for a good 2 minutes. The person said not to warn him after.