luck's Staff Application

-----------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------

★彡 AetherNetwork.gg 彡★

• In-Game Name (List ALL variations): luck, flipflop
  • Steam ID (https://steamid.io/): STEAM_0:0:222615943
  • Timezone: Mountain Standard Time

DarkRP Questions

• How can you contribute to Aether Network?: Well, helping in some situations like other mods seems something else that I could start and since it's my first time applying for administration I would sincerly try to keep the server clean and fair making it just like other present mods like hans and beth. Since I've been playing the game for a while now I guess I would try something new like administration which it is what I am aiming for and I just hope to server to this server and help like other mods.
  • What is RDM?: Random Death Match, in other words: Killing someone for no reason.
  • Raids can last how long?: 10 Minutes.
  • What initiates a raid?: Raiding tools like lockpick and keypad cracker.
  • If the owner of the base is standing outside as you're about to raid, can you kill them?: Unsure, I would say no, but if the owner of the base hands a weapon and you take damage you'd be allowed to shoot back (unsure).
  • List 3 default Laws of The Land: Money Printers and drugs are illegal, Raiding is illegal and Shooting randomly is illegal.
  • How many bases can you own per party?: 1 Base.
  • A player is refusing to co-operate with you in a staff sit, how do you handle the non-cooperative player?: If I was in this situation I would give an extra punishment to the target that does not want to cooperate such as jailing.
Edited by luck
Didn't really understand "What intiates a raid"
  • Silly 1

Vote: +0 (neutral)

Reasoning:

+ answered application correctly

+ seem to gave built a positive reputation

= personally, I can't recall any specific experiences with you

- application was edited to fix certain questions, and it lacked some depth

- only slightly, but still worried a bit by the final answer '

Conclusion:

I haven't met you personally but thus far you seem to be received positively by the community. I think the application was short and concise but could have better represented who you are as an individual and how you would specifically would contribute to our team. Without knowing you well, it's difficult to make a decision either way. I would suggest reflecting on the final answer, and making sure you always try to positively defuse things before resorting to punishment - remember every experience should go as well as possible. Beyond that, I wish you best on you journey of becoming a staff member.

Best of luck, 

ItzHoover

On 12/28/2020 at 1:59 AM, Bballer192 ツ said:

-1 seems like your unsure on some of the rules and on decently but not much it seems.

just on thing, now days I do get on, it's just because of friends just wanting to play something else rather that I want to play.

and yes I maybe unsure of some rules but I guess it's peoples decisions to whether or not may get on the staff team.

Accepted

You seem to have potential, you're young but as long as you can follow instructions we can shape you into a good staff member. 

Make 100% sure you have fully read the rules before going on duty.

Be sure to read the Handbook and Punishment Guidelines.

You will be notified in the Rookie Barracks channel on Discord with further instructions. Welcome to the team!

Staff Handbook Link

Punishment Guidelines Link