Da Futures Staff Ap.-8/28/20

• In-Game Name: Da Future*
  • Steam ID (https://steamid.io/): STEAM_0:0:192495965
  • Timezone: US West

Questions

• How can you contribute to Aether Network?: I can contribute because I have been active with the Aether/Retribution RP community for over 3 years now and can help by becoming a staff member and becoming more active with the community and help the community one step at a time. Also I can contribute because when there are no staff online then I could step in and make sure that there is order in the server.

• What is RDM?: (random death match)when someone comes up to another person and just kills them for no reason.

• What is NLR?: (new life rule) when some one comes back to the same place they died before a timer.

• What is RDA?: (random arrest)when someone in a authority job(mostly an officer class)arrest you for no reason

• Staff commands should only be used when?: When someone is minging, Rdming, or when there is a staff ticket.

Example Scenarios

• A new player is asking for help relating to game-play, how do you make sure they get the help they need?: by explaining to them the game play and sending them a link to the forums with all the game play mechanics.

• A player is refusing to co-operate with you in a staff sit, how do you handle the non-cooperative player?: by warning them if they don't comply then they could be banned/warned.

-1 +1 leaning more towards +1

- Chill person

- Haven't seen him get into any issues in game

- Try to talk in ooc more often you usually are quiet in game unless you are in a party with me/others

Accepted

I'll excuse your dick pasting and accept you just this once. In all seriousness, I don't have anything bad to say about you. You've been active everyday since posting your application, no warnings against you, good community feedback and most important of all a good personality. Please read the staff handbook and message me whenever you are ready to begin your initiation. 

Staff Handbook

• Haha 1
  • Silly 1