icyjaxx staff app

AetherNetwork.gg Staff Application

• In-Game Name (List ALL variations):icyjaxx
  •  
  • Steam ID (https://steamid.io/):STEAM_0:1:507364882
  • Discord Tag:icyjaxx31#7606
  • Total Playtime (Type !time in-game):6days 9 hours
  • Timezone:mountain time
  • Steam Profile (a link)https://steamcommunity.com/profiles/76561198974995493/
  • Times you're most active (The rough times you are able to be most active):i can be on mostly 5 hours or more somethings less
  • DarkRP General Questions

• How can you contribute to Aether?: I can contribute to Aether by being active friendly to everyone and will try to answer all there question i will try and answer tickets to the best of my ability and will  be responsible with my choices and wont pick a side even if its my friend without evident. i will do my best to make new people feel welcome to the server and answer there questions any time they need. i don't have that much experience with being a admin but I'm a fast learner and will listen to any staff that want to give me advise or criticism. i will also help people with questions to the best of my ability and i will help with shop and tell them how to buy stuff if they need. i can also teach people how to use the advaced dupe 2 if needed. and show how to download a base if needed.
  • Have you read the rules fully, understand and feel comfortable enforcing them as correctly as possible? (Yes/No): yes
  • Are you willing to listen to any Staff member guide you as a Staff, even if you feel you don't need to? (Yes/No)yes
  • Are you certain you will be able to staff for several hours a week? (Yes/No): yes
  • DarkRP Rule Questions

• Raids can last how long?:raids last 10 min
  • What initiates a raid?: you have to advert raid
  • If the owner of the base is standing outside as you're about to raid, can you kill them?: depends on how far away they are. If they are within the interference distance , yes, but, if they are further away no they cant
  • List 3 default Laws of The land:  cant attack other players unless its self defense Raiding is illegal printers and drugs are illegal
  • How many bases can you own per party?: 1 base per party
  • A player is refusing to co-operate with you in a staff sit, how do you handle the non-cooperative player?: say they were running away trying not to stay in the sit then i would do a verbal warning first and if they are still not co operating i will make there punishment worse if i have too. 
  • You see another staff member abusing their power (Give an example of a staff abusing and how you would handle it/who you would contact): i see a admin noclipping through other peoples bases scouting it out and then raid them  and contact the owner
  • A player is excessively RDMing/RDAing and breaking NLR (What is RDM/RDA and NLR? How do you determine if a player is breaking any of these?)
  • RDM is killing other people for no reason what so ever i would look in logs to see if they rdmed that person or not
  • NLR new life rule is were if you were getting raided or getting killed by a hit man and come back and kill the person and don't wait 3 minutes and if you die in pd when you raiding and someone in your group is still alive then you can go back if they are not its over i would look at logs to see if the person waited 3 minutes or not.
  • RDA is when a cop arrest you for no reason and you did nothing at all then that's RDA i would ask the cop what reason they had to arrest them
Edited by apple pie420

17 hours ago, apple pie420 said:

AetherNetwork.gg Staff Application

• In-Game Name (List ALL variations):icyjaxx
  •  
  • Steam ID (https://steamid.io/):STEAM_0:1:507364882
  • Discord Tag:icyjaxx31#7606
  • Total Playtime (Type !time in-game):6days 9 hours
  • Timezone:mountain time
  • Steam Profile (a link)https://steamcommunity.com/profiles/76561198974995493/
  • Times you're most active (The rough times you are able to be most active):i can be on mostly 5 hours or more somethings less
  • DarkRP General Questions

• How can you contribute to Aether?: I can contribute to Aether by being active friendly to everyone and will try to answer all there question i will try and answer tickets to the best of my ability and will  be responsible with my choices and wont pick a side even if its my friend without evident. i will do my best to make new people feel welcome to the server and answer there questions any time they need. i don't have that much experience with being a admin but I'm a fast learner and will listen to any staff that want to give me advise or criticism. i will also help people with questions to the best of my ability and i will help with shop and tell them how to buy stuff if they need. i can also teach people how to use the advaced dupe 2 if needed. and show how to download a base if needed.
  • Have you read the rules fully, understand and feel comfortable enforcing them as correctly as possible? (Yes/No): yes
  • Are you willing to listen to any Staff member guide you as a Staff, even if you feel you don't need to? (Yes/No)yes
  • Are you certain you will be able to staff for several hours a week? (Yes/No): yes
  • DarkRP Rule Questions

• Raids can last how long?:raids last 10 min
  • What initiates a raid?: you have to advert raid
  • If the owner of the base is standing outside as you're about to raid, can you kill them?: depends on how far away they are. If they are within the interference distance , yes, but, if they are further away no they cant
  • List 3 default Laws of The land:  cant attack other players unless its self defense Raiding is illegal printers and drugs are illegal
  • How many bases can you own per party?: 1 base per party
  • A player is refusing to co-operate with you in a staff sit, how do you handle the non-cooperative player?: say they were running away trying not to stay in the sit then i would do a verbal warning first and if they are still not co operating i will make there punishment worse if i have too. 
  • You see another staff member abusing their power (Give an example of a staff abusing and how you would handle it/who you would contact): i see a admin noclipping through other peoples bases scouting it out and then raid them  and contact the owner
  • A player is excessively RDMing/RDAing and breaking NLR (What is RDM/RDA and NLR? How do you determine if a player is breaking any of these?)
  • RDM is killing other people for no reason what so ever i would look in logs to see if they rdmed that person or not
  • NLR new life rule is were if you were getting raided or getting killed by a hit man and come back and kill the person and don't wait 3 minutes and if you die in pd when you raiding and someone in your group is still alive then you can go back if they are not its over i would look at logs to see if the person waited 3 minutes or not.
  • RDA is when a cop arrest you for no reason and you did nothing at all then that's RDA i would ask the cop what reason they had to arrest them

imo the playtime is good (not 1 week but it's fine) good app i think you deserve a chance at staff +1

• Like 1

Accepted

I've spoken with you a good bit, I don't think you have ill intent or anything like that but may have some traits that can be worked on during the T-Mod phase. You're extremely active so I think it's fair to give you a shot and see what you can do as Staff.

Be sure to read the Handbook fully, update yourself on the rules. 

You will be notified in the Rookie Barracks channel on Discord with further instructions. Welcome to the team!

Staff Handbook Link

Punishment Guidelines Link