Bank Interest

hey

DISCLAIMER - THIS MATH MIGHT BE WRONG I DON'T REALLY KNOW

Alright so if you were to obtain the $20,000 interest with your bank... which should be really easy for Premium members. It should take you 10-11 days to make $1,000,000 with strictly interest only. This should ONLY apply if interest works while you are offline. I can't confirm that yet but according to Hustus it should be a thing.

If my calculations were incorrect I'd appreciate if someone could correct me since I kinda enjoy the idea of interest within the server.

• Like 1

@Hustus may need to elaborate on the way it works but the way I read it and using these assumptions:

1. Regardless whether you're premium or not, if you have $20 million in the bank, you can earn maximum interest of $20,000 every 30 minutes which equates to $40,000 an hour.
  2. This assume it only works while you are actively playing on the server.
  3. Assumes you play 4 hours a day.

$40,000 x 4 = $160,000 of interest per day.

$1,000,000 / $160,000 = 6.25 days.

6 hours ago, Hans said:

@Hustus may need to elaborate on the way it works but the way I read it and using these assumptions:

1. Regardless whether you're premium or not, if you have $20 million in the bank, you can earn maximum interest of $20,000 every 30 minutes which equates to $40,000 an hour.
  2. This assume it only works while you are actively playing on the server.
  3. Assumes you play 4 hours a day.

$40,000 x 4 = $160,000 of interest per day.

$1,000,000 / $160,000 = 6.25 days.

Yeah I'm retarded. I did that at 2am for me so my math was ENTIRELY incorrect.