What Event Do you Want Me to Build Next?

Parkour again. It is epic. I like the challenge. it shouldn't be something that is over in 5 minutes and a challenging parkour course that takes a little luck and a little skill and time is good imo. Though maybe if possible to disable player collision that would be better or make multiple routes that are duplicates so we don't get bodyblocked every time

27 minutes ago, RevoltPlays said:

Parkour again. It is epic. I like the challenge. it shouldn't be something that is over in 5 minutes and a challenging parkour course that takes a little luck and a little skill and time is good imo. Though maybe if possible to disable player collision that would be better or make multiple routes that are duplicates so we don't get bodyblocked every time

Both times I did parkour 90% of the people complained that it was to hard and this one I made 10x easier than last But it was still to hard... If i was to do any easier It would just be Boring Jumps So its hard to make Parkour where people like it But saying this I probably will make another one At some point as they are fun to build.

1 hour ago, Danny_Mcflurry said:

Both times I did parkour 90% of the people complained that it was to hard and this one I made 10x easier than last But it was still to hard... If i was to do any easier It would just be Boring Jumps So its hard to make Parkour where people like it But saying this I probably will make another one At some point as they are fun to build.

jk, you did an awesome event. it was challenging but also fun. however my experience was ruined so i kinda see ur event as bad. keep doing these type of events 🏎️ 

44 minutes ago, realobamagaming420 said:

jk, you did an awesome event. it was challenging but also fun. however my experience was ruined so i kinda see ur event as bad. keep doing these type of events 🏎️ 

Srry for kicking you out, but you gotta control that minging my man.

19 hours ago, Danny_Mcflurry said:

If it's too easy people will hate it, if it's hard people will hate. There's no middle ground. I think this event was the perfect level of difficulty imo

• Love 1