[EVENT] Star Arena

Unknownspy❄️

Star Arena

8 players

3 winners

and a whole lot of fighting

Star arena will start on Thursday(9/25/2020) at 5pm PST/ 8pm EST to enter the Star Arena as a fighter you must simple reply to this post only 8 players will be selected so first come first serve

The game: it's simple it will be a bracket tournament between 8 people separated equally, who ever wins advances to the next bracket until the last two fight. As for the fighting each player will be supplied with a Temporary gun i.e. CAD AR, CAD SMG, CAD Shotgun. as so rounds don't end in mere seconds. Each bracket advancement, weapons will change first Cad SMG, second Cad Shotgun, and Finally Cad AR. To advance to the next bracket the player must get 3 kills before their opponent in order to advance.

:Prizes:

1st place: O.R.E Sniper Rifle/Zeke Assault Rifle (1 can be chosen by winner) 2nd place: MP9 3rd place: P230

:RULES:

NO HEALTH DRUGS, SPEED DRUGS, USING PERSONNEL WEAPONS, GLITCHING OUT OF MAP, AND NO VAPES

:WARNING:

IF YOU SIGNED UP AS A FIGHTER AND DO NOT SHOW YOU WILL BE DISQUALIFIED AND WILL NOT GET A SECOND CHANCE TO FIGHT

good luck fighters give it your all

I hope this event goes well and everyone enjoys it if you would also like to spectate the event when it happens simple put spec anywhere in your name, if you can not simple ask an admin to teleport you to the bleachers I hope you all have fun tomorrow at 5pm PST be sure to invite friends to watch or even record the event, I will also post the bracket placements of each fighter once each one has signed up. Thank you to @VenoM for helping design the arena and @VladTheImpaler for allowing me to host/create the event.

Edited by Unknownspy❄️
Event time extended
  • Like 3