Bye Bye! For A Bit!

Axo

Hello Everyone, my name is cc0ve, i have a pretty shitty reputation on this server.  And Im going away for a bit. @VenoM In 3 days i will give you the O.R.E Cannon im in debt for. I want to say i have made many memories on this server including RetributionRP. If your going to say "Oh thank god hes leaving" please keep it to yourselves im going through hard times right now. i will sooner or later come back and start becoming active and responsible. Bye Bye!

19 minutes ago, Kanta said:

Hello Everyone, my name is cc0ve, i have a pretty shitty reputation on this server.  And Im going away for a bit. @VenoM In 3 days i will give you the O.R.E Cannon im in debt for. I want to say i have made many memories on this server including RetributionRP. If your going to say "Oh thank god hes leaving" please keep it to yourselves im going through hard times right now. i will sooner or later come back and start becoming active and responsible. Bye Bye!

even though you can be little bastard sometimes it was fun playing with you too hope what ever is going on irl gets better man and i hope you come back more mature

17 minutes ago, Unknownspy❄️ said:

even though you can be little bastard sometimes it was fun playing with you too hope what ever is going on irl gets better man and i hope you come back more mature

Thanks Spy! ill stay active in the discord also

Edited by Kanta
eed