The time I got raided and almost died. [Story time with Korby]

Korby

This goes back to before I joined this server. I'm mainly talking about Garnet Gaming. So you guys should know that Garnet Gaming is kind of bad and I hate the community there based off of my last post. However, I have a story from that server. So it all started maybe 2 months ago. I was building this base with my friend (The friend that I talked about in the last post). We were building and we finished and we were pretty proud of ourselves since we had another friend he didn't help us in building raid the base to test it out. It worked out perfectly! It was hard for him to get inside the base. Alright now to the fun part. We had a lot of printers in our base so we had to make sure we put it in a place nobody would hear it because if someone heard 8 printers inside my base, they would do anything to get their little greedy hands on our printers. With these 8 printers, we made like 100k an hour (The economy system was and still is trash in Garnet Gaming). You'd get a $500 paycheck as a Hitman. Very trash. Anyways, these party members apparently heard us talking about printers. That was my buddy who forgot to take his greasy finger off of the X button on his keyboard because moments later, someone was going through our base FAST. The way Garnet Gaming works is at spawn there is a vending machine that has perks that you can purchase from (The perks are overpriced). They had speed boost and jump boost so they went fast after unlocking the keypads. Also there is this one thing I forgot to mention, if you're a VIP member for Garnet Gaming, you get this little Keypad Cracker that can go faster than the regular one which is kind of unfair tbh but yea they had that so they went through the keypads pretty fast and they almost got in until I heard a beeping noise and told everyone to get into position. There was like 5 guys that came in. We killed 3 of them and then we had 2 cops come in and try do destroy our printers. Thankfully I had a shotgun to one tap them. However, I can't have this experience now because I'm banned from there. The reason is in my last Story Time. Thank you for reading this and hopefully you enjoyed reading it. Stick around to see more Story Times. Also, you can be apart of it too! Just message me on Discord or on the forums with your story and I'll give you credit!

Discord: Korby#7777

3 hours ago, Korby said:

This goes back to before I joined this server. I'm mainly talking about Garnet Gaming. So you guys should know that Garnet Gaming is kind of bad and I hate the community there based off of my last post. However, I have a story from that server. So it all started maybe 2 months ago. I was building this base with my friend (The friend that I talked about in the last post). We were building and we finished and we were pretty proud of ourselves since we had another friend he didn't help us in building raid the base to test it out. It worked out perfectly! It was hard for him to get inside the base. Alright now to the fun part. We had a lot of printers in our base so we had to make sure we put it in a place nobody would hear it because if someone heard 8 printers inside my base, they would do anything to get their little greedy hands on our printers. With these 8 printers, we made like 100k an hour (The economy system was and still is trash in Garnet Gaming). You'd get a $500 paycheck as a Hitman. Very trash. Anyways, these party members apparently heard us talking about printers. That was my buddy who forgot to take his greasy finger off of the X button on his keyboard because moments later, someone was going through our base FAST. The way Garnet Gaming works is at spawn there is a vending machine that has perks that you can purchase from (The perks are overpriced). They had speed boost and jump boost so they went fast after unlocking the keypads. Also there is this one thing I forgot to mention, if you're a VIP member for Garnet Gaming, you get this little Keypad Cracker that can go faster than the regular one which is kind of unfair tbh but yea they had that so they went through the keypads pretty fast and they almost got in until I heard a beeping noise and told everyone to get into position. There was like 5 guys that came in. We killed 3 of them and then we had 2 cops come in and try do destroy our printers. Thankfully I had a shotgun to one tap them. However, I can't have this experience now because I'm banned from there. The reason is in my last Story Time. Thank you for reading this and hopefully you enjoyed reading it. Stick around to see more Story Times. Also, you can be apart of it too! Just message me on Discord or on the forums with your story and I'll give you credit!

Discord: Korby#7777

garnet gaming is the second worst gmod server I have been on