Raid stick for bitcoin miner

Logman

After the fix, "Jobs that had entities that unintentionally let you go AFK and 'rent' your raidables out have been fixed, this includes Bitcoin, Firework Maker, Cigs, Lean and should now be consistent across all jobs." was released I found that raiding as a bitcoin miner raiding can now be completely useless without being able to steal from others illegals. Thats why I believe that bitcoin miners should be given a raid stick!

Edited by Logman

look hear me out, i don't think bitcoin farmers should be allowed to raid in general, they have the highest paid job, its easy once set up and there's 10 spots open, they should focus on defending their base instead of going out to raid other bitcoin farmers, giving them a raid stick would only just make the job more wanted and less people would be able to use it, i don't see any other farming job being able to raid, i don't think bitcoin should be the outlier 

i would love to see your side of reasoning on why they should keep the raider status @Logman

• Like 1

I think it should just be unable to raid outright. It made sense because you could target other BTC farmers and steal their coin, but... so could every other raiding class. Giving BTC a raidstick just makes jobs like thieves and runners have less worth, and drives up the demand of BTC Farmers to a point where people who actually want to use BTC for its intent are unable to.

• Like 1

11 hours ago, seyla said:

It's always been a little confusing to me that BTC miner can raid, but does not have raidstick. should be one or the other - able to raid, with raidstick - or unable to raid.

I think this sums up my thoughts perfectly

13 hours ago, Arestios said:

look hear me out, i don't think bitcoin farmers should be allowed to raid in general, they have the highest paid job, its easy once set up and there's 10 spots open, they should focus on defending their base instead of going out to raid other bitcoin farmers, giving them a raid stick would only just make the job more wanted and less people would be able to use it, i don't see any other farming job being able to raid, i don't think bitcoin should be the outlier 

i would love to see your side of reasoning on why they should keep the raider status @Logman

Honestly I don't think they should be able to, but I just felt that due to them having the perms to raid that they now need a raid stick due to the update. Personally I don't see a need for them to be able to raid at all, but due to the new update I just wanted to put the question out there, not only should they be able to raid, but should they have the means to do so.

17 hours ago, Arestios said:

i agree, with them having to tend to there bitcoin constantly refueling and guarding there raidable I don't think bitcoin miner should be able to raid giving the fact that bitcoin already makes an a** load of money 

• Like 1

i feel the ability to steal from Bitcoin Miners(BTM) should be reinstated as it gives pros and cons to the role. people have more reason to raid a BTM for a crap ton more worth making those whome are already a BTM wanting to defend their base more so than to raid. and when one BTM is raiding it just gives an open time for other players to raid them back. if the btm is out not defending their base then people have a greater reward to raid and punish the BTM. 

22 hours ago, Arestios said:

, giving them a raid stick would only just make the job more wanted and less people would be able to use it, i don't see any other farming job being able to raid

i so i agree and disagree with ariestios. BTMs shouldn't get a raid stick. but i do believe people should be able to interfere with their stuff such as selling the bitcoin