Why crazed medic no have ultimate lock pick? :(

I know this might be pointless to bring up because people use other permas to heal, but I don't think the crazed medic needs a 2nd tier raiding tool because it has items that other raiding jobs don't, the healing one, if it was given a better raiding tool like the others, no one's going to want to use the regular master thief/runner. It's a small detail that I'm not sure even matters, still thought it was important enough to bring up.

11 hours ago, Arestios said:

I know this might be pointless to bring up because people use other permas to heal, but I don't think the crazed medic needs a 2nd tier raiding tool because it has items that other raiding jobs don't, the healing one, if it was given a better raiding tool like the others, no one's going to want to use the regular master thief/runner. It's a small detail that I'm not sure even matters, still thought it was important enough to bring up.

It does have stuff that other thief jobs don't HOWEVER if you take ultimate runner into account, it has the climb swep, speed boost, and the ultimate lock picking. same with ult thief except without the speed. crazed medic only has 1 thing that the others do not which is healiting utilities which can be overuled by standard healing items you can get far easier leading to not many people playing as this job which I have personally observed as I've been at times the only person FOR HOURS as crazed medic. The other thieving jobs are much better even without the healing sweps. This is why i believe it should recieve the ultimate lockpicking and cracking tools. B) respect tho on the feedback

8 minutes ago, RussianOverlordWaifuV4 said:

It does have stuff that other thief jobs don't HOWEVER if you take ultimate runner into account, it has the climb swep, speed boost, and the ultimate lock picking. same with ult thief except without the speed. crazed medic only has 1 thing that the others do not which is healiting utilities which can be overuled by standard healing items you can get far easier leading to not many people playing as this job which I have personally observed as I've been at times the only person FOR HOURS as crazed medic. The other thieving jobs are much better even without the healing sweps. This is why i believe it should recieve the ultimate lockpicking and cracking tools. B) respect tho on the feedback

I Didnt have a problem with the job getting the ultimate lock pick, just wanted to add a detail, it should have been added this morning