bye for a little bit

Syn

Hi I’m gamma/syn i recently spent around $50,000,000 on bowie knife crates as every other time i’ve opened crates i’ve gotten something and i really wanted the gamma doppler. I ended up getting cucked and now i have no money, i was sad when i lost all my money when the customrp ended but since this time it’s my fault, I don’t know why i was so dumb. I just kept opening thinking i would get something good and now im poor. I have no motivation anymore after this and I dont think ill be on the server unless its an event. And sorry to slam cham, as i owed him some money and now i cant even pay it. Aswell as not being allowed to ever apply to staff so i have literally nothing on the server to do. I guess this is bye for now.

Edited by Syn

47 minutes ago, Kanta said:

didnt you join in 2021? didnt you not play on RetributionRP? Dont you know that syn is an OG?

Doesn't matter to me who's long-time and who isn't - just my personal experience. The guy was pretty toxic and I won't be missing him while he's gone, not gonna lie lol. But you do you

On 2/3/2021 at 6:39 PM, DZZY said:

Doesn't matter to me who's long-time and who isn't - just my personal experience. The guy was pretty toxic and I won't be missing him while he's gone, not gonna lie lol. But you do you

Still, this guys been with me from the start, we had our ups and downs, he could be Semi Homophobic at times, Racist, but still, the guys helped a lot of people, some of the dark humor jokes he told me were funny asf

" I Cant be racist's i have black's in my family tree, they're still hanging if you wanna go see em"

" This Fuckers camping harder than Anne Franke" 

I'll miss ya syn, cya pal