FlameZ Staff Application

AetherNetwork.gg Staff Application

• In-Game Name (List ALL variations) FlameZ,Rclmer24
  • Steam ID (https://steamid.io/):STEAM_0:1:460312552
  • Discord Tag:FlameZ#4910
  • Total Playtime (Type !time in-game):1w 1h 39m
  • Timezone: EST
  • Steam Profile (a link)https://steamcommunity.com/profiles/76561198880890833/
  • Times you're most active (The rough times you are able to be most active): 7/9AM-1AM on weekdays. Weekends 11AM-2AM.

DarkRP General Questions

• How can you contribute to Aether?: I am active during times staff sometimes is not. I feel like I am very approachable and easy to talk to. I will keep the server in order and make sure nothing goes on as much as possible during the hours I'm on.  And also I've had new players approach me and ask what or how to do something and I always help them out as much as I can. I've enjoyed this server very much and would like to become staff so I can stop people who break the rules and let others enjoy this server as much as I do.
  • Have you read the rules fully, understand and feel comfortable enforcing them as correctly as possible? (Yes/No): Yes
  • Are you willing to listen to any Staff member guide you as a Staff, even if you feel you don't need to? (Yes/No):  Yes
  • Are you certain you will be able to staff for several hours a week? (Yes/No): Yes

DarkRP Rule Questions

• Raids can last how long?10 minutes from entering to leaving.
  • What initiates a raid?: Typing /advert raid in chat. If raiding pd must make clear it is pd /advert pd raid
  • If the owner of the base is standing outside as you're about to raid, can you kill them?: Yes but only at a reasonable distance. You must say /advert raid before killing the player
  • List 3 default Laws of The Land:  Don't kill unless in self defense. Dont steal or break into homes. Printers/drugs are illegal.
  • How many bases can you own per party?:1
  • A player is refusing to co-operate with you in a staff sit, how do you handle the non-cooperative player?: If a player was refusing by (ex. Running away, mic spamming.) I would freeze them and gag them. Once gaged I will tell them to stop mic spamming then ungag them and let them explain themselves for the reason they are in the sit.
  • You see another staff member abusing their power (Give an example of a staff abusing and how you would handle it/who you would contact): (ex. I saw a staff member bullying or abusing a player by RDM / godmode / noclip) I would immediately ask the player if they were ok with it and if they were not I would report it to a higher up and tell the staff member not to do it again
  • A player is excessively RDMing/RDAing and breaking NLR (What is RDM/RDA and NLR? How do you determine if a player is breaking any of these?):                      (RDM: Random Death Match.) RDM means killing a player for no reason. I would determine if a player is breaking this rule by asking the person they killed if there was any reason behind it. I would also check logs to make sure no one is lying. If not I would check the warnings the player who RDM'd, remind them of the rules behind RDMing has and punish them accordingly.                                                                                                                                                                                                                    (RDA: Random Arrest.) RDA means arresting a player for no reason. I would determine if a player was breaking this rule by asking them the reason they arrested the player. I would also check logs to make sure no one was lying. If the reason was not a rule/Law Of The Land I would remind them of the rules behind RDAing, check their warns and punish them accordingly.                                                                                                                                                                                                                          (NLR: New Life Rule.) NLR is after dying you must wait 3 minutes before returning to the area you died at. I would determine if a player was breaking this rule by asking the player why they went back there death location. I would remind them of the rules behind NLR, check their warns, and punish them accordingly.

Extra Comments: Current Warns: None

Edited by Rclmer24

11 hours ago, Victus Sinistus said:

+1

from what I have seen you aren’t mingy and your app is written correct and with good answers.

you have a higher playtime, hoping you keep it up and I see you more!

Good luck!

💙

On 4/27/2021 at 9:24 AM, Victus Sinistus said:

+1

from what I have seen you aren’t mingy and your app is written correct and with good answers.

you have a higher playtime, hoping you keep it up and I see you more!

Good luck!

+1 ^^^

• Like 1

11 minutes ago, JC_Palps said:

ok im done with ure server and ure insults goodbye fags

This is not the appropriate place to be speaking, please stop flooding other applications or else you will be muted.

• Like 1

Accepted

You have great playtime along with tons of Community support including from staff members, you have earned a shot at trial moderator.

Be sure to read the Handbook fully, update yourself on the rules. 

You will be notified in the Rookie Barracks channel on Discord with further instructions. Welcome to the team!

Staff Handbook Link

Punishment Guidelines Link

• Like 1