Jabooty's Staff Application

• In-Game Name (List ALL variations): BigJabootyLooty, Jabooty, Walter H. White
  • Steam ID (https://steamid.io/):STEAM_0:0:571563527
  • Discord Tag: TheOwlPlayzz#4620
    • Total Playtime (Type !time in-game): 3days 10hrs 19mins
  • Timezone:PST
  • Steam Profile (a link)https://steamcommunity.com/profiles/76561199103392782/
  • Times you're most active (The rough times you are able to be most active): 5:00pm PST - 11:00pm PST

DarkRP General Questions

• How can you contribute to Aether?: I have been on many rp servers in the past, mostly GTA RP and have had the admin status multiple times. I'm serious when needed and I can give good advice to people who don't quite understand things. I am also very patient with people.
  • Have you read the rules fully, understand and feel comfortable enforcing them as correctly as possible? (Yes/No): Yes
  • Are you willing to listen to any Staff member guide you as a Staff, even if you feel you don't need to? (Yes/No):  Yes
  • Are you certain you will be able to staff for several hours a week? (Yes/No): Yes

DarkRP Rule Questions

• Raids can last how long?: 10 minutes
  • What initiates a raid?: Raids are initiated with /advert raid or /advert pd raid if you are raiding the police department
  • If the owner of the base is standing outside as you're about to raid, can you kill them?: Yes, only if they seem to be a threat to the raid
  • List 3 default Laws of The Land: raiding is illegal, money printers, drugs, and explosives are illegal, murder is illegal.
  • How many bases can you own per party?: you can have one base per party
  • A player is refusing to co-operate with you in a staff sit, how do you handle the non-cooperative player?: you warn the player accordingly.
  • You see another staff member abusing their power (Give an example of a staff abusing and how you would handle it/who you would contact): An example of staff abusing would be if they commit RDM and accept the players ticket before anyone else can. You would handle this by reporting them to a higher up.
  • A player is excessively RDMing/RDAing and breaking NLR (What is RDM/RDA and NLR? How do you determine if a player is breaking any of these?): RDM=Random Death Match RDA= Random Arrest NLR= New Life Rule You can determine if a player is breaking one of these by checking if they adverted a raid, adverted a mug or die, or they finished a hit.

Extra Comments: I love this server and would love to contribute to making it a great place to play!

2 hours ago, Dreadnaught said:

I think more of your Rule Questions could use more detail, especially the one about someone not cooperating with sit, and you could use a little bit more playtime, but I've never had a problem with you in-game.  You are usually pretty funny/cool when I see you around on the server and I believe you are very active with the community when youre on

+1 from me

+1 agree

2 hours ago, Loz said:

+1

Idk If my opinion matter's but  Jabooty is dope and very nice to everyone on the server and knows the rules really well so I would say he a perfect fit for staff.

everybody's opinion matters also +1

On 5/11/2021 at 9:20 PM, Dreadnaught said:

I think more of your Rule Questions could use more detail, especially the one about someone not cooperating with sit, and you could use a little bit more playtime, but I've never had a problem with you in-game.  You are usually pretty funny/cool when I see you around on the server and I believe you are very active with the community when youre on

+1 from me

Agred +1

Accepted

I haven't interacted with you much but you have good Community Support along with being relatively active, I think this is enough to warrant having a shot at trial moderator.

Be sure to read the Handbook fully, update yourself on the rules. 

You will be notified in the Rookie Barracks channel on Discord with further instructions. Welcome to the team!

Staff Handbook Link

Punishment Guidelines Link