RolandRagoon's Staff Application

• Steam ID (STEAM_0:1:129162639):
  • Discord Tag: RolandRagoon#8989
  • Total Playtime (Type !time in-game): 1d 15h 48m
  • Timezone: Central
  • Steam Profile (a link)https://steamcommunity.com/id/Roland_Ragoon/
  • Times you're most active (The rough times you are able to be most active): After 12 pm, when the Fall Semester starts up I will have classes

DarkRP General Questions

• How can you contribute to Aether?: Whenever I'm not in class I'll be on the server really. I've been admin one multiple servers, but this was years ago.
  • Have you read the rules fully, understand and feel comfortable enforcing them as correctly as possible? (Yes/No): Yes
  • Are you willing to listen to any Staff member guide you as a Staff, even if you feel you don't need to? (Yes/No):  Yes
  • Are you certain you will be able to staff for several hours a week? (Yes/No): Yes

DarkRP Rule Questions

• Raids can last how long?: 10 minutes
  • What initiates a raid?: An Advert
  • If the owner of the base is standing outside as you're about to raid, can you kill them?: Yes
  • List 3 default Laws of The Land: Raiding, Murder, and Threats are illegal
  • How many bases can you own per party?: One
  • A player is refusing to co-operate with you in a staff sit, how do you handle the non-cooperative player?: Gag, Mute, and Freeze as necessary
  • You see another staff member abusing their power (Give an example of a staff abusing and how you would handle it/who you would contact): If the staff member were using their powers to aid them in raids such as freezing, or more subtly "checking" bases, I would gather as much evidence without being confrontational then send what I have to Jouaram, or one of the Senior Admins.
  • A player is excessively RDMing/RDAing and breaking NLR (What is RDM/RDA and NLR? How do you determine if a player is breaking any of these?): Checking logs to see who initiated damage, or adverted, and talking with the players involved to better understand what's happening if I was not there to witness it myself.

15 hours ago, A̷N̷ Elizabeth said:

the playtime is very very low i would say around a week of playtime in order to apply for staff (in my opinion)

the anwsers seem very dull 

and i've only seen you on a handful of times

I had about 4 days when I got it? What was your time?

Accepted

People have controversial opinions about you mostly due to you being a new player, however from what I have seen in-game you will benefit the Staff team greatly as long as effort is put in during your time as staff. 

Be sure to read the Handbook fully, update yourself on the rules. 

You will be notified in the Rookie Barracks channel on Discord with further instructions. Welcome to the team!

Staff Handbook Link

Punishment Guidelines Link