Baby Man's Farewell (From Staffing And Gmod)

Most of you know who I am already and I've decided to quit. staffing has lot its charm to me, used to be a great pass-time and now i'm trying to get a real job with pay so I think before I head out ill give some tips and advice.

What everyone should know:

1. most people break rules past 12PM EST so if your gonna staff prepare to have to deal with that sometimes

2. Staffing is not easy, nobody really understands how difficult it is and only sees the bad, some of us really try to be great staff but don't make it far.

3. Listen to your higher-ups. just a suggestion.

4. If you are gonna staff make sure you attend the meetings, you miss out on a lot of stuff you wouldn't see/know then you make one mistake and now you have 5 new complaints you have to respond to.

5. People will not enjoy having someone as a moderator/admin if you are rude. nobody likes a suck-up either but that from experience.

and lastly 6. you get payed in aether bucks, I think at a certain point there should be more of a incentive than just exposure. I think of it like this, exposure is worthless, people need a reason to do stuff.

what I would like to see happen to aethernetwork in the future:

1. PayPal purchases again

2. More reasons to play

3. more jobs.

4. more staffing

5. banning of certain words (nword)

6. IP banning

7. Easier Application process

8. more updates

9. increased payroll

10. better communication methods

11. "premium restricted jobs"

12. where did miner go again?

13. CONVERSIONS (AB > Cash)

14. Death Noises

15. PAC3

16. Respawn Timers

17. NLR Based Force Fields

18. VEHICLES (Why have a command if you cant get them?)

19. More Mayor Options

20. Better Staff Info Website

21.  Seasonal Events (not talking about the extra "gift" incentive during Christmas

22. Cheaper hats

23. more hats

24. PETS!

25. More Props

26. New Map Maybe

27. More Weapons

28. How Has The Baseball Bat Been Not Nerfed Yet?

29. Some More Perm Items

30. Lastly, Add a replay mode to the logs please, or at least a position tracker

As my final remark, nobody is allowed to have my name baby man, it will stay with me, and i will cherish it, if you still wanna play a game or something message me on discord

-best wishes to the playerbase of aethernetwork.gg,

Baby Man.

P.S

You're doing it for the EXPOSURE - The Oatmeal

• Builder 1
  • Hm? 1
  • Silly 1