Judge's Staff application

AetherNetwork.gg Staff Application

• In-Game Name (List ALL variations): Bdoglowe/Judgge 
  • Steam ID (https://steamid.io/)STEAM_0:1:8735405
  • Discord Tag:Judgge#4648
  • Total Playtime (Type !time in-game): 1month 1week 4d
  • Timezone EST
  • Steam Profile (a link):  https://steamcommunity.com/id/bdoglowe/home
  • Times you're most active (The rough times you are able to be most active): 9AM-1AM on weekdays. Weekends 11AM-2AM.

DarkRP General Questions

• How can you contribute to Aether?:   i am very active I know how to enforce the rules in a proper manner, 
    And i can help staff members take sits when many staff are not online, I can benefit the to Aether  in many other ways such helping
    out the new players get setup/ keeping the server clean from those who join and just don't want to RP. I am very open about learning more about staff like
    asking questions a lot to better myself being a staff. I will do everything in my power to take every sit.
  • Have you read the rules fully, understand and feel comfortable enforcing them as correctly as possible? (Yes/No) Yes
  • Are you willing to listen to any Staff member guide you as a Staff, even if you feel you don't need to? (Yes/No):   Yes
  • Are you certain you will be able to staff for several hours a week? (Yes/No):  Yes

DarkRP Rule Questions

• Raids can last how long?: 10m from entering and leaving.
  • What initiates a raid?:  By adverting raid as a raiding job, Typing /advert raid in chat. If raiding pd must make clear it is PD /advert PD raid.
  • If the owner of the base is standing outside as you're about to raid, can you kill them?:  if they are close to the property you can
  • kill them and proceed to raid them, if they are across the map you cannot kill them then raid.
  • List 3 default Laws of The Land:  1. Do not attack other citizens except in self  defence  2.Do not steal or break into other peoples homes
    3. Money printers/drugs are illegal.
  • How many bases can you own per party?1 Base for everyone in that party.
  • A player is refusing to co-operate with you in a staff sit, how do you handle the non-cooperative player?If they are constantly speaking over me i will gag and freeze the player and have the other player explain them self's
  • You see another staff member abusing their power (Give an example of a staff abusing and how you would handle it/who you would contact)I would contact jouram or someone higher up in staff than me let them know how this admin is abusing their power and show their evidence if i get any
  • A player is excessively RDMing/RDAing and breaking NLR (What is RDM/RDA and NLR? How do you determine if a player is breaking any of these?):   By checking logs making sure that the person RDMING has a valid reason for killing that player, breaking NLR is not allowed is is a 3minute wait timer.

Extra Comments:   I feel like if i get the proper mentor and reviewing i can become a great staff member.

Edited by bdoglowe

38 minutes ago, bdoglowe said:

Raids can last how long?25m from entering and leaving

This incorrect. Raiding Rule #9 states you have 10 minutes from raid initiation to end the raid and get out.

38 minutes ago, bdoglowe said:

By checking logs making sure that the person rdming has a valid reason to kill like saying in chat fuck off 10seconds.

This is very vague and only answers a small part of the question.

39 minutes ago, bdoglowe said:

By adverting raid as a thief

I assume you didn't mean only thieves can raid but just incase there are multiple classes that can raid.

As of right now: -1 it seems like you aren't fully understanding the rules, and some of your answers are very slim or not finished at all.

41 minutes ago, RevoltPlays (New Eyes) said:

This incorrect. Raiding Rule #9 states you have 10 minutes from raid initiation to end the raid and get out.

I assume you didn't mean only thieves can raid but just incase there are multiple classes that can raid.

As of right now: -1 it seems like you aren't fully understanding the rules, and some of your answers are very slim or not finished at all.

+/- agree

Edited by yousetoffmytrap

11 hours ago, RevoltPlays (New Eyes) said:

Wheres Discord tag?
You had questions right last app but got them wrong this time??
Didnt answer What RDA RDM and NLR is or show how to determine if they are breaking them
Everything is minimal ( Make the answers more in depth 

Yeah im gunna -1

46 minutes ago, Dreadnaught said:

I really want to +1 you because you are extremely active, lots of playtime, and have had good interactions with you... But I'm shocked at the lack of correct answers... This isn't your first app so I'm confused how you thought raiding was 25 minutes long.  The last question isn't even answered all the way either. Forgetting the discord tag is very minor and not a big issue

I'm going to leave this at +/- for now

I've edited the application, Seems like i didn't go over my application the first time

Accepted

Your presence on the server is known by most people who are active, you're on every day. I think this on it's own is enough to give you a shot and see what happens during the T-Mod phase. Good luck.

Be sure to read the Handbook fully, update yourself on the rules. 

You will be notified in the Rookie Barracks channel on Discord with further instructions. Welcome to the team!

Staff Handbook Link

Punishment Guidelines Link