Doggo's staff application

• In-Game Name (List ALL variations):doggo/Eisig_Hunddo
  • Steam ID (https://steamid.io/):STEAM_0:0:225379496
  • Discord Tag:Eisig_Hunddo#6969
  • Total Playtime (Type !time in-game): 5 days 14 hours
  • Timezone: central standard time USA
  • Steam Profile (a link)https://steamcommunity.com/profiles/76561198411024720/
  • Times you're most active (The rough times you are able to be most active): I can be active most days during school breaks and weekends. during school i can be on after 3:15~

DarkRP General Questions

• How can you contribute to Aether?: I can contribute by my motivation to try to help the server and make it a more fun and enjoyable place to play
  • Have you read the rules fully, understand and feel comfortable enforcing them as correctly as possible? (Yes/No): yes
  • Are you willing to listen to any Staff member guide you as a Staff, even if you feel you don't need to? (Yes/No):  yes
  • Are you certain you will be able to staff for several hours a week? (Yes/No): yes

DarkRP Rule Questions

• Raids can last how long?: 10 minutes
  • What initiates a raid?: a advert at least including /advert raid for base raids and /advert PD raid for police department raids
  • If the owner of the base is standing outside as you're about to raid, can you kill them?: yes if they are in active distance to the base
  • List 3 default Laws of The Land: KOS/AOS laws must have a 10 second warning - MoneyPrinters/Drugs are illegal - do not steal or break into people's home
  • How many bases can you own per party?: 1 base
  • A player is refusing to co-operate with you in a staff sit, how do you handle the non-cooperative player?: try and get them cooperative but if they are refusing to do anything then 1. if they are the one who called the sit I would just return them 2. if they are the person the sit is being called on I would check logs to see if they did then move on to the punishment given for the rule that was broke. If said player was breaking rules in the sit I would freeze them and add to said original p
  • You see another staff member abusing their power (Give an example of a staff abusing and how you would handle it/who you would contact): First i would start recording (I use OBS without premium so I can only record so much) and after gathering enough evidence I would confront them either telling them to stop or I would report there behavior or just say I'm reporting them depending on what they did/doing
  • A player is excessively RDMing/RDAing and breaking NLR (What is RDM/RDA and NLR? How do you determine if a player is breaking any of these?): RDM is either referred to as Random death match or RanDomly damaging a person not in a RP scenario RDM is the act of killing or hurting someone with out a Roleplay reason this can include but not limited to: killing someone on the street for no reason, killing someone in a base without raiding, killing someone else in your base with a invalid/no KOS sign. RDA is arrest not with a RP reason RDA can include but not limited to: arresting someone in their base without a warrant, arresting someone at random for no reason, for a law that does not exist anymore because of new mayor. NLR or New Life Rule is the act of dying in a RP scenario and "forgetting" or leaving the RP scenario, breaking NLR is the act of re-involving your self into the RP scenario by either returning to the area of death before 3 minutes or killing someone in a act of revenge known as revenge killing.
Edited by Eisig_Hunddo
  • Like 1

On 7/20/2021 at 5:35 AM, Eisig_Hunddo said:

Eisig_Hunddo

Make sure to add the #XXXX numbers at the end

2 days 10 hours

Pretty low playtime and I haven't seen you much, maybe once or twice briefly.

How can you contribute to Aether?:

I feel like you could try to add a bit more to this part, preferably a paragraph (3 sentences for small, 6-8 for big)

List 3 default Laws of The Land:

You got one of them wrong but I won't tell you which so you can go look and learn for yourself.

A player is excessively RDMing/RDAing and breaking NLR (What is RDM/RDA and NLR? How do you determine if a player is breaking any of these?)

You forgot the NLR part.

Besides the stuff listed above, it's pretty good, slightly bad grammar but it's fine as long as it doesn't interfere with stuff. I'd recommend getting more playtime and changing some things.

You should change up your staff app a bit and once you do please @ me but for now it will be a:

EDIT: He changed the staff app so it's now pretty good, +1

Edited by King
  • Like 1

13 hours ago, King said:

Make sure to add the #XXXX numbers at the end

Pretty low playtime and I haven't seen you much, maybe once or twice briefly.

I feel like you could try to add a bit more to this part, preferably a paragraph (3 sentences for small, 6-8 for big)

You got one of them wrong but I won't tell you which so you can go look and learn for yourself.

You forgot the NLR part.

Besides the stuff listed above, it's pretty good, slightly bad grammar but it's fine as long as it doesn't interfere with stuff. I'd recommend getting more playtime and changing some things.

You should change up your staff app a bit and once you do please @ me but for now it will be a:

Hey King! while yes my hours are not that high and I understand not liking that but I have been really active being on for hours almost every day
also thanks for saying that I missed NLR I was so ready to explain RDM and RDA that I forgot.
The laws of the land where kind of correct but I see the mistake I made and just decided to redo it.
With the "How can you contribute to Aether?" I can't really but more since I couldn't and can't explain it in words or scenarios all I want to do is help make the server a better place that's more enjoyable to play not only as a player myself but to see other people having fun and enjoying the magic of RP.

Even though you have low playtime and have not met a lot of people the interactions we had tonight was great your really chill and nice to talk to. You also watched me take sits so you seem open to learning and interested in staffing. +1

- You should add more to the contribute part and have more forum activity. 

15 minutes ago, Novva said:

Even though you have low playtime and have not met a lot of people the interactions we had tonight was great your really chill and nice to talk to. You also watched me take sits so you seem open to learning and interested in staffing. +1

i agree with you, the very few interactions we had you were nice to talk to but good luck on your application +1

• Like 1

9 hours ago, Eisig_Hunddo said:

Hey King! while yes my hours are not that high and I understand not liking that but I have been really active being on for hours almost every day
also thanks for saying that I missed NLR I was so ready to explain RDM and RDA that I forgot.
The laws of the land where kind of correct but I see the mistake I made and just decided to redo it.
With the "How can you contribute to Aether?" I can't really but more since I couldn't and can't explain it in words or scenarios all I want to do is help make the server a better place that's more enjoyable to play not only as a player myself but to see other people having fun and enjoying the magic of RP.

❤️

I would like to state at the point im posting this reply im at 3 days 15 hours total server time, and met everyone that Replied at least once for a couple of minutes

Edited by Eisig_Hunddo
  • Like 1

On 7/21/2021 at 12:38 AM, Novva said:

Yes I fully agree on this 

1+ Me and doggo have had really good interactions

+1

Edited by teddysbears19
  • Sad 1
  • Silly 1

1 hour ago, teddysbears19 said:

Yes I fully agree on this 

1+ Me and doggo have had really good interactions

1- see You afk in spawn too long

-/+ For me

AFK in spawn for too long? im rarely AFK and i had to help around my house more today since my niece was here 
Don't really see how im AFK too long as you say

• In-Game Name (List ALL variations):doggo/Eisig_Hunddo
  • Steam ID (https://steamid.io/):STEAM_0:0:225379496
  • Discord Tag:Eisig_Hunddo#6969
  • Total Playtime (Type !time in-game): 2 days 10 hours
  • Timezone: central standard time USA
  • Steam Profile (a link)https://steamcommunity.com/profiles/76561198411024720/
  • Times you're most active (The rough times you are able to be most active): I can be active most days during school breaks and weekends. during school i can be on after 3:15~

DarkRP General Questions

• How can you contribute to Aether?: I can contribute by my motivation to try to help the server and make it a more fun and enjoyable place to play
  • Have you read the rules fully, understand and feel comfortable enforcing them as correctly as possible? (Yes/No): yes
  • Are you willing to listen to any Staff member guide you as a Staff, even if you feel you don't need to? (Yes/No):  yes
  • Are you certain you will be able to staff for several hours a week? (Yes/No): yes

DarkRP Rule Questions

• Raids can last how long?: 10 minutes
  • What initiates a raid?: a advert at least including /advert raid for base raids and /advert PD raid for police department raids
  • If the owner of the base is standing outside as you're about to raid, can you kill them?: yes if they are in active distance to the base
  • List 3 default Laws of The Land: KOS/AOS laws must have a 10 second warning - MoneyPrinters/Drugs are illegal - do not steal or break into people's home
  • How many bases can you own per party?: 1 base
  • A player is refusing to co-operate with you in a staff sit, how do you handle the non-cooperative player?: try and get them cooperative but if they are refusing to do anything then 1. if they are the one who called the sit I would just return them 2. if they are the person the sit is being called on I would check logs to see if they did then move on to the punishment given for the rule that was broke. If said player was breaking rules in the sit I would freeze them and add to said original p
  • You see another staff member abusing their power (Give an example of a staff abusing and how you would handle it/who you would contact): First i would start recording (I use OBS without premium so I can only record so much) and after gathering enough evidence I would confront them either telling them to stop or I would report there behavior or just say I'm reporting them depending on what they did/doing
  • A player is excessively RDMing/RDAing and breaking NLR (What is RDM/RDA and NLR? How do you determine if a player is breaking any of these?): RDM is either referred to as Random death match or RanDomly damaging a person not in a RP scenario RDM is the act of killing or hurting someone with out a Roleplay reason this can include but not limited to: killing someone on the street for no reason, killing someone in a base without raiding, killing someone else in your base with a invalid/no KOS sign. RDA is arrest not with a RP reason RDA can include but not limited to: arresting someone in their base without a warrant, arresting someone at random for no reason, for a law that does not exist anymore because of new mayor. NLR or New Life Rule is the act of dying in a RP scenario and "forgetting" or leaving the RP scenario, breaking NLR is the act of re-involving your self into the RP scenario by either returning to the area of death before 3 minutes or killing someone in a act of revenge known as revenge killing.

-1 meanie and low playtime

• Surprised 1

11 hours ago, mreggman said:

-1 meanie and low playtime

at this point i have 4 days of play time maybe 5 since it was yesterday I checked 
i would like to discuss the whole "meanie" thing in a different place because somethings i would say would not look good here

+/- 

+ people have said good things about you

+ good application

+/- decent play time

f644e5bbe1864ef8a244803944056e61.png

+/- While I understand burnout this doesn't look too great while applying for staff and with relatively low play time still

Edited by RevoltPlays

1 hour ago, RevoltPlays said:

f644e5bbe1864ef8a244803944056e61.png

+/- While I understand burnout this doesn't look too great while applying for staff and with relatively low play time still

that was said in the hopes of people understanding that im not able to be on every day of every hour but i understand the worry about playtime 
im on almost 6 days of total playtime compared to my original 2 days (which i should edit and will after this) 
but understand that was said in confidence and not a promise that i won't get on, it's just i have been playing Gmod for a good week and a half straight and want to play some other games.

• Like 1