Hello old friends from Retribution! - xSnowBallx Returns!

xSnowBallx

Recently I was able to make time since school has been painful recently, and I decided to check out the new Aether DarkRP server with a friend of mine (we both were active members of Ret and hadn't yet tried Aether.) Since rejoining the community today, I have already had many great experiences, and I must respect Jouaram for being the only staff online for hours and slashing through sits like a hot knife through butter. The economy is perfect, I felt as though it was easy to get started and in no way were the top level items out of the average player's reach. There were a considerable number of people who got banned in the time I was on, but that is to be expected since the server is growing quite large now.

Now for a few facts about myself -

- I am 13, Although I find myself to be mature for my age.

- I play the Oboe and am in my school's symphonic band.

- I tied for top score in my state on the statewide finals.

- I have over 1,000 hours on gmod.

- I have about 4,000 Total hours on steam including my main and my secondary account.

- My time zone is MST (Mountain Standard Time,) which is also EST -2

I hope you all have a good day, and its good to be back!