Reasons we need active staff early hours not a report Please Help

CameronHanlon

• CameronHanlon changed the title to Reasons we need active staff early hours not a report Please Help

Yeah it is a problem I have found later at night there are a lot of minges and general problem makers. I can not speak for the rest of the staff team but I need to go to sleep earlier on week days and I wake up to go school I don't have time to get on the server I would if I could but for me IRL commitments and grades are more important to me so I can't be on all day everyday. I try to get on the server later in the day to help out and spend a lot of time on the weekends playing. I think some but not all staff are in somewhat the same position.

• Like 1

21 minutes ago, Noodles said:

Yeah it is a problem I have found later at night there are a lot of minges and general problem makers. I can not speak for the rest of the staff team but I need to go to sleep earlier on week days and I wake up to go school I don't have time to get on the server I would if I could but for me IRL commitments and grades are more important to me so I can't be on all day everyday. I try to get on the server later in the day to help out and spend a lot of time on the weekends playing. I think some but not all staff are in somewhat the same position.

Night time for us is day time for him since he's UK. Pretty sure at least half if not all people in these screenshots have been dealt with already (Especially since I remember that Secret Service guy from a few days ago where a report was made and Hans closed it and said he dealt with it.

These posts are basically just advertisements for him to become staff

• Like 1
  • Haha 1
  • Silly 2