Rush's staff app

• In-Game NameRush
  • Steam ID (https://steamid.io/):STEAM_0:0:123862208
  • Timezone: CST
  • Are you applying for Staff on DarkRP or CustomRP?: DARKRP

DarkRP Questions

If you are applying for DarkRP, delete the CustomRP questions.

• How can you contribute to Aether Network?: I can contribute to Aether Network by being extremely active and by taking sits.  No only that but I can contribute to Aether by making a friendly home for new players and try to push out toxicity. Lastly, I can contribute to Aether Networks by helping out new players or new players and by being really friendly.
  • What is RDM? RDM is Random Death Match, It means being killed for no reason for example, If I were to kill someone just walking around, that would be considered RDM. The punishment for RDM is a warn and possible jail.
  • Raids can last how long?Raids can last for 10 minutes
  • What initiates a raid?: You initiate a raid by adverting raid, locking picking, passing the line into there base.
  • If the owner of the base is standing outside as you're about to raid, can you kill them?: If the owner of the base is standing outside you can only kill them if they are directly interfering as in attempting to kill you, or in a range where they can interfere with the raid.
  • List 3 default Laws of The Land:  raiding is illegal, murder is illegal, and threats are illegal
  • How many bases can you own per party?: You are only allowed to own one base per party
  • A player is refusing to co-operate with you in a staff sit, how do you handle the non-cooperative player?: Attempt to calm them down is the first thing I would try to do, next if they are not calming down and they keep arguing, just warn them for what ever crime they did and return them
  • Like 2

Positive

• Though I am pretty new to the community myself, I have had a fair amount of good interactions with you on the discord and in-game. Not once have you shown any toxicity or stepped out of line.
  • All answers are correct.
  • Has shown that they are able to be very active.
  • Seems very mature for their age.

Neutral

• As stated above, I have not been apart of this community for too long. I have no idea how long you have actually been around the community, or how known you are with others.

Negative

• None!

+1

------------------------------------------------

+Very active every day in-game and forums

+Decent application

+Last app I -1'd you because you were new and didn't have a good grasp on the rules or way things ran on Aether but considering you've stuck around I believe you are comfortable with that adjustment.

------------------------------------------------

-N/A

You were a good staff member on Ret and were pretty active so I have high hopes for you on Aether.

4 hours ago, GoldFishie said:

Can be a little childish and immature at times, Also can let anger or frustration get to you at times. But is pretty active and sorta knows the rules.

Was also a okay staff member on ret.

-1/+1

Haven't seen kickstart be childish, or immature never even seen him get angry in game, he's improved from ret, I really think those are past things, and not present things of what rush is, he's def improved on his behavior. 

Accepted

You persisted since your last application and have gotten a good amount of playtime, I have high hopes for you, hopefully you become a great staff member of Aether.

Be sure to read the Handbook fully, update yourself on the rules. 

You will be notified in the Rookie Barracks channel on Discord with further instructions. Welcome to the team!

Staff Handbook Link

Punishment Guidelines Link