Bryan's Staff App.

In-Game Name : Bryan

Steam ID : STEAM_0:1:10503578
Timezone: CST

DarkRP Questions

How can you contribute to Aether Network?: I can contribute to Aether Network (If I am accepted) by taking sits and being firm with my punshments against rule breakers that are blatantly being minges and trolls. I've had a lot of experience being staff on a server back in 2016 but they used ulx so it may take a little time to learn the new commands but I am a quick learner.
What is RDM?: RDM is whenever you kill someone for no reason.
Raids can last how long?: Raids may last up to 10 minutes.
What initiates a raid?: Killing a targeted bases member/lockpicking or breaching the bases fading doors in any way will initiate the raid and your 10 min timer starts.
If the owner of the base is standing outside as you're about to raid, can you kill them?: If the owner of the base is outside, you may kill them only if they are shooting at you or if they are in defensive range of their base.
List 3 default Laws of The Land: Murder is illegal. Raiding/stealing is illegal. MoneyPrinters/Drugs are illegal.
How many bases can you own per party?: You may only own one base per Party.
A player is refusing to co-operate with you in a staff sit, how do you handle the non-cooperative player?: The first thing I would do if a player is being uncooperative in a sit is ask him/her to chill and explain to them why they are here. If they do not respond to that then I would mute/ gag them. If they are trying to run away I would freeze them until I punish them in a adequate manner.

Edited by Bryan

+1

-----------------------------------

+Active in-game

+Great application

+No problems with you at all in-game

-----------------------------------

-I don't know you too well because when you are on the server you usually either stay with a small group or AFK. So although a lot of the community has seen you I am not sure if many people know you

Positive

• Almost every single time I am online, me and my friends are able to get our armor from your armor stand. (Thanks!) This shows me that you are able to be on the server a lot.
  • All answers are correct.

Neutral

• Besides your armor stands, I haven't actually had much interaction with you in game that I remember. So although I know you are online often, I have no idea if you are actually playing.

Negative

• None

Accepted

You seem mature and fully capable of handling staffing, I have not seen you staff before so I am excited to see how you fair.

Be sure to read the Handbook fully, update yourself on the rules. 

You will be notified in the Rookie Barracks channel on Discord with further instructions. Welcome to the team!

Staff Handbook Link

Punishment Guidelines Link

• Silly 1