Night's Staff application

Night

• In-Game Name (List ALL variations):Night
  • Steam ID (https://steamid.io/):https://steamcommunity.com/profiles/76561198245733322/
  • Timezone: EST

DarkRP Questions

• How can you contribute to Aether Network?: I think I can contribute to Aether Network by being a active staff member and being on every day and if not that every other day. I really want to help the server because when i log on it seems that staff aren't on and I want to be that staff that can help the Players with RDM RDA Prop Block and all the other rules. 
  • What is RDM?: RDM is a Random Death Match, RDM is classified when a player kills another player for no reason 
  • Raids can last how long?: A raid can last up to 10 minuets once it exceeds 10 minutes the raid is over the raid can be ended by adverting over but to start a raid you must advert raid 
  • What initiates a raid?: You must initiate a raid by adverting that you are raiding 
  • If the owner of the base is standing outside as you're about to raid, can you kill them?: Yes, you can kill the owner of the base if they are outside.
  • List 3 default Laws of The Land: Do not steal or break into peoples home, Money printers and drugs are illegal, Do not attack other citizens unless in self defense 
  • How many bases can you own per party?: 1
  • A player is refusing to co-operate with you in a staff sit, how do you handle the non-cooperative player?: if the player is being non-cooperative i will ask him to calm down and hear him out and what's going on if the player continues to be non-cooperative and starts yelling over me or the other player he will be gaged. 

-First forum post

-Brand new

-A new forum account was created and their only post is on your application so that's very sus

From speaking to you in-game you seem like a pretty nice guy who would do great as a staff member. However, that has to be a general opinion not just my own. That means you have to stick around a bit longer and make yourself known in the community, make impressions on people.

I think if you wait a bit longer and people get to know you that you will have a good shot.

3 minutes ago, Dildozer said:

-First forum post

-Brand new

-A new forum account was created and their only post is on your application so that's very sus

From speaking to you in-game you seem like a pretty nice guy who would do great as a staff member. However, that has to be a general opinion not just my own. That means you have to stick around a bit longer and make yourself known in the community, make impressions on people.

I think if you wait a bit longer and people get to know you that you will have a good shot.

Thanks for the advice and the guy who +1 me was someone I was helping on the server 

43 minutes ago, Bballer192 ツ said:

-1 brand new to the forums and pretty new to the server with just checked 21 hours. Not that new but still pretty new. No name for yourself yet or known by anyone.

Thanks for the advice 

Positive

• You're a really fun and active guy, I have had so much interaction with you in-game recently.

Negative

• This is you first forum post.
  • You only have about 20 hours in-game.
  • Though I may have had a lot of interaction with you personally, with 20 hours, you are most likely not really known in the community at all.

Vote: +1

Reasoning: 

+ Calm,  easygoing, and positive attitude

+ Has shown me an understanding of the rules and culture of RP

+ Interactive when he has played, almost constantly engaging with players

- As others have noted, forum posts and in-game time are low

- Application could have used more depth and detail

Conclusion:

I've voted +1 because despite Night's lack of time spent on the server and forums, I have had enough personal experience with him that I can tell he has the traits of a good addition to the staff team. Playing against him or with him, is much the same. He always carries a good, non-toxic, attitude. I've seen him as the "plaintiff" in sits and he is still easygoing and upbeat towards the other person. I think his attitude will translate well to administration, despite a lack of experience. I would bet that even if not accepted this go around, you certainly will become a member if you stay active.

Best of luck, 

ItzHoover