Aether Summer Giveaway - Ends 08/14/2023

Jouaram

ITS SUMMER TIME!!!!!!!!!!!     I think I should win because I have a tramp stamp of aether  

"Try raiding the bank vault now" this might get loading screen idk.            cannon belongs to @Arestiosand starring  @RevoltPlays as banker          rp_downtown_tits_v250172.thumb.jpg.7ffdd4526a56a0f5a44f30f57152d01b.jpg                        

Edited by REAL F YOU
  • Cool 1
  • Giddy 1

16 minutes ago, REAL F YOU said:

ITS SUMMER TIME!!!!!!!!!!!     I think I should win because I have a tramp stamp of aether  

"Try raiding the bank vault now"               this might get loading screen idk.                          rp_downtown_tits_v250172.thumb.jpg.7ffdd4526a56a0f5a44f30f57152d01b.jpg                        this 

YOU NEVER TAGGED ME

• Evil 1

5 hours ago, AV Madi Raven said:

I just want that role man... Here's an old one that fit the theme.

sauce.jpg

I swear when looking at that, we used to fuck around and I remember messing around with those massive props inside of admin land and i pulled out that mat lmao then went inactive

• Builder 1
  • No Comment 1

I believe that I should win the giveaway because I have been spreading as much positivity and chaotic fun and always aimed to keep people happy.

but here is a usual sight of 2 normal people fighting a summer boss while doug dimmadome exists with air support.
?imw=1024&imh=576&ima=fit&impolicy=Letterbox&imcolor=%23000000&letterbox=true

• Like 1