Playtime will probably drop a lot.

Look, all I'm saying is getting a degree that will earn a high-paying career is worth it in the long run. You genuinely do not want to be stuck job hopping on the minimum wage scale or be stuck in shitty jobs like security, retail, etc etc. If you're fine with making nothing of yourself, sure, but most of the money is in jobs that require degrees. Hell, if you go for a computer science degree, you could code a better server than Jouaram could and make hella in donations like he does, or even make whole games / specialized applications that medical fields pay a lot for. I regret not having gone to college earlier because I could be better off and not living paycheck-to-paycheck, and I far more regret not paying attention in school because it really did stunt my ability for financial aid and getting into universities. 

You may read this now at whatever dumb teenager year you're at, but mark my words, when it comes down to it, you'll regret choosing GMOD over your future

Edited by thog
  • Love 1
  • Evil 1

On 3/20/2024 at 9:44 AM, Daedera2 said:

My grades are dogshit. School is rough and I need like 12 or 13 welds, I have 2.

The letters are in order of class

Welding 2, Urban farming and sustainability, Chem, Adv. Algebra, World History, American Lit. 

WIll try to hop on for more playtime soon 😧

image.png.364e4cda02820d8e58fe742ec7605faa.png

So anyways, ain't disappearing forever, don't know if people wanted to know why I stopped joining

Shit is a STRUGGLE and tomorrow I gotta sign up for senior classes

On God how are you failing chemistry 💀

Good getting your priorities straight tho my guy

2 hours ago, thog said:

Look, all I'm saying is getting a degree that will earn a high-paying career is worth it in the long run. You genuinely do not want to be stuck job hopping on the minimum wage scale or be stuck in shitty jobs like security, retail, etc etc. If you're fine with making nothing of yourself, sure, but most of the money is in jobs that require degrees. Hell, if you go for a computer science degree, you could code a better server than Jouaram could and make hella in donations like he does, or even make whole games / specialized applications that medical fields pay a lot for. I regret not having gone to college earlier because I could be better off and not living paycheck-to-paycheck, and I far more regret not paying attention in school because it really did stunt my ability for financial aid and getting into universities. 

You may read this now at whatever dumb teenager year you're at, but mark my words, when it comes down to it, you'll regret choosing GMOD over your future

This speaks for itself the man is speaking truthful words learn from our mistakes 

52 minutes ago, Daedera said:

Im failing from missing an assignment and a test.

Im just busting your balls bro dw bout it lmao I used to love chemistry that's why I said that, work at it bro you will get there

On 3/22/2024 at 12:04 PM, thog said:

I went to college, alot of my friends got degrees and cant do shit with it because they need like 40 years experience at careers. The paper doesnt do shit anymore

23 hours ago, jim milton said:

pursue welding as a career that shit is so empty they constantly need people

Trade over college is way easier to get somewhere. Lets be real, we arent all going to be surgeons and astronauts, we have to be realistic.