Super Flower Pizza Re-Rank

Posted (edited)

AetherNetwork Re-Rank Application

• In-Game Name (List ALL variations, if accepted your Forum/Discord name will be changed to your most used one): Flower Pizza Flower Pizza Flower Pizza Flower Pizza Flower Pizza
  • Steam ID: edited didn't realize was a real steam I.d especially linking to an suspicious person.
  • Discord Tag: Flowerrrrrrrrr Pizzzaaaaaaaa
  • Total Playtime: 18 years 
  • Timezone: FPTZ ( Flower Pizza Time zone
  • Steam Profile: Flowerrr pizzzzzsszzzzzzzssss
  • Highest Rank You've Obtained: Super Flower Pizza 
  • Link your previous personal Trello Card🥀Flowerr pizza

Re-Rank Questions

• When Staffing did you cause any issues that were brought up to you by another Staff member? If so, what?:  Too many flower pizza's, clam chowder with clams, forced constructed a strawberry Dr pepper & cream pool on another staff members property
  • Are you currently happy with your activity on the server and Forums as a player?: no, not really
  • Have you read the most up to date rules and Staff Handbook?: I read the flower pizza recipe book and I believe I got the answers needed
  • Are you certain you will be able to staff for 5 hours a week and finish 15 sits a week?: along as I'm still able to construct pools, make flower pizza in between sits and hours I certainly got this!

Extra Comments:

Edited by Flowers

1 hour ago, Just Monika said:

What's the best kinda flower tho? That'll determine my stance on your totally legit app...

Hm, cherry blossoms maybe, sun flowers, roses, I don't know many flowers by name 

1 hour ago, Flowers said:

Hm, cherry blossoms maybe, sun flowers, roses, I don't know many flowers by name 

+1 off of roses alone. A very important flower in my family. I wanna get a Rose tattoo one of these days so amazing choice

2 minutes ago, Just Monika said:

+1 off of roses alone. A very important flower in my family. I wanna get a Rose tattoo one of these days so amazing choice

Hey that's very awesome, good luck with the rose tattoo if you do get one!