King

• In-Game Name (List ALL variations)King
  • Age13
  • Steam ID (https://steamid.io/)STEAM_0:1:521339420
  • Discord Tagtoo op with knifes bruh!!#4786
  • Total Playtime: 1w 1d 4h 14m
  • TimezoneMST
  • Steam Profile (a link)https://steamcommunity.com/id/3245141454/
  • Times you're most active (The rough times you are able to be most active): Normally everyday after 3PM, if I'm busy 5-8PM. On Weekends I'm usually on any time after 9AM

DarkRP General Questions

• How can you contribute to Aether?: I can contribute to Aether by helping other staff and settling disputes between players. I have good judgement and common sense, I've been a staff member on another server before and did well so I think I can apply those same skills here. Also, by helping other staff and players, I can help create a good roleplay experience and hopefully get people to come join the server knowing they will have fun. I am also very active on the server since I'm young and have lots of time on my hands, I know that some staff can't join or are too busy. I know how it is when there is one staff who's either AFK or hosting an event while the server is in ruins and because I'm active, I can help make sure that the server stays in check.
  • Have you read the rules fully, understand and feel comfortable enforcing them as correctly as possible? (Yes/No)Yes
  • Are you willing to listen to any Staff member guide you as a Staff, even if you feel you don't need to? (Yes/No):  Yes
  • Are you certain you will be able to staff for several hours a week? (Yes/No)Yes

DarkRP Rule Questions

• Raids can last how long?Raids can last only up to 10 minutes at most.
  • What initiates a raid?: An advert (raid/raid assist) followed by a kill or someone beginning to keypad crack/lockpick a door.
  • If the owner of the base is standing outside as you're about to raid, can you kill them?: Yes, as long as they are nearby because if they're far enough it could count as long-range raiding.
  • List 3 default Laws of The Land: Do not kill anybody unless in self-defense, printers and drugs are illegal, breaking into homes (or raiding) is illegal.
  • How many bases can you own per party?Only one.
  • A player is refusing to co-operate with you in a staff sit, how do you handle the non-cooperative player?: If a player isn't cooperating during a sit, I would warn them that if they don't cooperate that they might get a worse punishment for lying or doing other things. If they continue to refuse cooperating, unfortunately, I will have to punish them accordingly with little to no chance of maybe lowering their punishment unless forgiven by the person who made the sit.
  • You see another staff member abusing their power (Give an example of a staff abusing and how you would handle it/who you would contact)If I saw another staff member abusing their privileges, I'd go to the forums to report it after contacting somebody higher than them if the higher-up doesn't respond. If there was nobody who could do anything about it at the time, I would try to help players in any way I can while I wait.
  • A player is excessively RDMing/RDAing and breaking NLR (What is RDM/RDA and NLR? How do you determine if a player is breaking any of these?)I can recognize things like this if I get as much information as I can. NLR, or New Life Rule, is the act of coming back to the place where you died at and using information from a past life to gain an advantage over others, I would handle this by checking death-positions and timestamps and if the evidence is pointing towards an invalid act, I will punish them unless forgiven. RDM, or Random Deathmatch, is when you kill somebody for an invalid reason in roleplay, I know it's RDM if I can see that the person who was killed or did the killing had given out no warnings or anything signaling a hostile intent. RDA, or Random Arrest would be like RDM but the difference being if the person who had been arrested hadn't broken any laws or damaged/killed a gov, then I know it's RDA because there should be no other reason to arrest.

+1 

I see you a lot in game, I think with good mentoring you'd do good as staff

Friendly/Cooperative in game
Good Luck

-You have a lot of warns in game but they're all pretty old I don't think you have ill intent towards the server 

Edited by Oogla

1 hour ago, Bryan said:

+1

- You are very friendly in-game.

- You seem to know the rules.

- Nice to all players.

Question, do you have a mic? I always see you typing, I'm just curious.

+1 As bryan said above + you seem really mature for your age.
Also he does have a mic, I helped him get the right volumes setup for it yesterday and it sounds clear.

+1
I've never had negative encounters with you.
You have a lot of ingame time, and I see you actively playing.
You seem to have a grip on the rules and will be mature with staffing

My question is already answered as well was do you have a mic, I've also never seen you use it but if you do it will make everything easier
Good luck!

Accepted

You have gained enough Community support to warrant you trying out Trial-Moderator, make sure you take this rank seriously and try to be the best you can.

Be sure to read the Handbook fully, update yourself on the rules. 

You will be notified in the Rookie Barracks channel on Discord with further instructions. Welcome to the team!

Staff Handbook Link

Punishment Guidelines Link