Que

AetherNetwork.gg Staff Application

• In-Game Name (List ALL variations):que
  • Steam ID (https://steamid.io/): your mom
  • Discord Tag: no 
  • Total Playtime (Type !time in-game): 30 seconds
  • Timezone UTC (UTC+02:00)
  • Steam Profile (a link): no
  • Times you're most active (The rough times you are able to be most active): never

DarkRP General Questions

• How can you contribute to Aether?: i will ban anyone that makes me mad
  • Have you read the rules fully, understand and feel comfortable enforcing them as correctly as possible? (Yes/No):  i havent read anything in the motd
  • Are you willing to listen to any Staff member guide you as a Staff, even if you feel you don't need to? (Yes/No):  no fuck them
  • Are you certain you will be able to staff for several hours a week? (Yes/No): hell no

DarkRP Rule Questions

• Raids can last how long?: many years
  • What initiates a raid?: you just break into a house 
  • If the owner of the base is standing outside as you're about to raid, can you kill them?: yes
  • List 3 default Laws of The Land: you must be gay if you are on the streets, dwarves are kos, admins are kos
  • How many bases can you own per party?: 100
  • A player is refusing to co-operate with you in a staff sit, how do you handle the non-cooperative player?: you ban them for 60 years
  • You see another staff member abusing their power (Give an example of a staff abusing and how you would handle it/who you would contact): i will do nothing about it and drink some water 
  • A player is excessively RDMing/RDAing and breaking NLR (What is RDM/RDA and NLR? How do you determine if a player is breaking any of these?): i will do nothing about it

17 hours ago, Que said:

AetherNetwork.gg Staff Application

• In-Game Name (List ALL variations):que
  • Steam ID (https://steamid.io/): your mom
  • Discord Tag: no 
  • Total Playtime (Type !time in-game): 30 seconds
  • Timezone UTC (UTC+02:00)
  • Steam Profile (a link): no
  • Times you're most active (The rough times you are able to be most active): never

DarkRP General Questions

• How can you contribute to Aether?: i will ban anyone that makes me mad
  • Have you read the rules fully, understand and feel comfortable enforcing them as correctly as possible? (Yes/No):  i havent read anything in the motd
  • Are you willing to listen to any Staff member guide you as a Staff, even if you feel you don't need to? (Yes/No):  no fuck them
  • Are you certain you will be able to staff for several hours a week? (Yes/No): hell no

DarkRP Rule Questions

• Raids can last how long?: many years
  • What initiates a raid?: you just break into a house 
  • If the owner of the base is standing outside as you're about to raid, can you kill them?: yes
  • List 3 default Laws of The Land: you must be gay if you are on the streets, dwarves are kos, admins are kos
  • How many bases can you own per party?: 100
  • A player is refusing to co-operate with you in a staff sit, how do you handle the non-cooperative player?: you ban them for 60 years
  • You see another staff member abusing their power (Give an example of a staff abusing and how you would handle it/who you would contact): i will do nothing about it and drink some water 
  • A player is excessively RDMing/RDAing and breaking NLR (What is RDM/RDA and NLR? How do you determine if a player is breaking any of these?): i will do nothing about it

+500000000000 Give him super admin now.