Too High

yo yo yo!!! its ya boy Too High AKA Noah, about time i got on this forum and started acting a fool.

Soo a little about me is that I'm 22 years young from Houston Texas and I've been playing gmod for over 10 years! 

I'm self educated in coding especially gmod lua!!! 

i'm a full time broker for electricity for big businesses and locally owned "basically i sell electricity like you'd sell drugs" 

So the whole story on how i even found this server and what brought me back to the gaming community in the first place was that i was messing around with stocks for a few months and about 3 months ago i had bought into doge coin around 5 cents and made over 50k!!!!!! got myself a nice ass gaming laptop and a few guns and paid off my 2020 Tesla!! I joined the server and was instantly greeted by my boy Novva, btw hes applying for mod so go upvote that! Anyways i learned about the unboxing and my very first unbox was a grappling hook!!!! that was the start of a new beginning in a wonderful community like this!

hope to see you all in the server and show me some love 🙂

Edited by Too High
  • Like 1
  • Love 1