Loz

Loz

Hi I'm Loz, I'm on frequently but don't really bother getting to know a ton of people, I just do random shit until someone important gets pissed at me. I really just try to have fun and enjoy the server, As it's one of the first server's I have joined in a while where I actually have fun playing on. I really just have fun supporting........ " CLUX PLINKO BABY COME PLAY CLUX PLINKO LOCATED NEXT TO FOUNTAIN MIN BET 10K MAX BET 200K COME DOUBLE YOUR MONEY! PUT THE MONEY IN THE TIP JAR I GIVE YOU A BALL AND YOU DROP IT WHEREVER YOUD LIKE! RED IS A LOSS BLUE IS 1.5X AND GREEN IS 2X! MUCH SAFER THAN A COINFLIP AND YOUR ODDS ARE BETTER THAN A 50/50 CHANCE PREDERTMINED BEFORE YOU EVEN HIT THE BUTTON TO ACCEPT THE FLIP! COME PLAY TODAY! " - Clux. 

No but really do enjoy playing on here and meeting some of the people that feel the same way! 🙂