GTA V's Farewell

It's been real but after recent events and the way victus went about using his position on the staff team. I no longer find purpose in staffing in the server while other higher ups do the same thing that got my friends in trouble. I've been active on the platform in at least some sort of way every day but apparently that wasn't enough to get me vet mod and got my application delayed. I've made friends along the way that I plan to keep in contact with and I love the community but I cannot pursue this position if this is how I am treated for free labor by someone who not so long ago got their power as admin+. I wish the best for this server and hope that some renovations happen to the staff list because as of now, it's pretty much a para-military organization for no reason whatsoever and I come on this server to have fun and keep the community playing just to be treated this way over something that I wasn't even involved in. Giving a -1 requires more than a "todays situation can explain that" for something I didn't even take part in and you're only involving me in it because I talk to the people who were involved in it, that is abusive and dreadful and a terrible example of a staff member. Just because you are a high up staff member doesn't mean you know everything and cant be open to any kind of new input about anything. Another poor impression of a higher up is holding something over someone over a misinterpretation of a situation that was explained to you several times. You want to be a robot and emotionless about it, then so be it. I'm sorry its come to this guys but I'll have to make my leave.

Yousetoffmytrap ily, Goldfishie fuck you and ily, Janet ily, Dreadnaught ily, Xrel ily, Novva ily, Beth i kinda ly, Jigsaw ily, Iguro ily, Bryan ily, and Sauger ily

https://imgur.com/U37vMIj

Edited by GTA V Guy
Sharing love and positivity and playing rust
  • Love 3
  • Haha 2

• Joe Nuts changed the title to GTA V's Farewell
On 5/26/2021 at 2:01 PM, GTA V Guy said:

It's been real but after recent events and the way victus went about using his position on the staff team. I no longer find purpose in staffing in the server while other higher ups do the same thing that got my friends in trouble. I've been active on the platform in at least some sort of way every day but apparently that wasn't enough to get me vet mod and got my application delayed. I've made friends along the way that I plan to keep in contact with and I love the community but I cannot pursue this position if this is how I am treated for free labor by someone who not so long ago got their power as admin+. I wish the best for this server and hope that some renovations happen to the staff list because as of now, it's pretty much a para-military organization for no reason whatsoever and I come on this server to have fun and keep the community playing just to be treated this way over something that I wasn't even involved in. Giving a -1 requires more than a "todays situation can explain that" for something I didn't even take part in and you're only involving me in it because I talk to the people who were involved in it, that is abusive and dreadful and a terrible example of a staff member. Just because you are a high up staff member doesn't mean you know everything and cant be open to any kind of new input about anything. Another poor impression of a higher up is holding something over someone over a misinterpretation of a situation that was explained to you several times. You want to be a robot and emotionless about it, then so be it. I'm sorry its come to this guys but I'll have to make my leave.

Yousetoffmytrap ily, Goldfishie fuck you and ily, Janet ily, Dreadnaught ily, Xrel ily, Novva ily, Beth i kinda ly, Jigsaw ily, Iguro ily, Bryan ily, and Sauger ily

https://imgur.com/U37vMIj

Why no me 😧