Adios

thog

I know it only seems fairly recent that I joined and became staff only to leave, but life really sucks the motivation out of things you once enjoyed. Needless to say, I've lost a lot of time to focus on Aether. I fear that my activity won't grow any more and that it's unfair to hold a moderator spot without actually even moderating. I do believe that if I had the time and motivation, I could prove to you all that I was worth accepting. I came into Aether hoping that I could lead by example and help enhance an already great community by pushing positive influence and fun gameplay in the community.

However, life goes on. I've spent most of my time on Garry's Mod (11k hours) moderating for servers and the likes. It gets eventually tiring and I'm at the end of my wits here. I'll probably regret this seeing as moderating is something I enjoy, but I find it hard to be able to connect to servers after a long time of dealing with personal stuff behind closed doors. It's a toll on my health, and Garry's Mod is just not the output that it once was.

See you guys around!

• Love 4

53 minutes ago, thog said:

I know it only seems fairly recent that I joined and became staff only to leave, but life really sucks the motivation out of things you once enjoyed. Needless to say, I've lost a lot of time to focus on Aether. I fear that my activity won't grow any more and that it's unfair to hold a moderator spot without actually even moderating. I do believe that if I had the time and motivation, I could prove to you all that I was worth accepting. I came into Aether hoping that I could lead by example and help enhance an already great community by pushing positive influence and fun gameplay in the community.

However, life goes on. I've spent most of my time on Garry's Mod (11k hours) moderating for servers and the likes. It gets eventually tiring and I'm at the end of my wits here. I'll probably regret this seeing as moderating is something I enjoy, but I find it hard to be able to connect to servers after a long time of dealing with personal stuff behind closed doors. It's a toll on my health, and Garry's Mod is just not the output that it once was.

See you guys around!

See ya later Man ❤️

• Love 1

5 hours ago, thog said:

See you guys around!

Goodbye thog 😞

• Love 1