-_-_-_-_- SkyGod's Staff application -_-_-_-_-

SkyGod's Staff application

In-Game Name (List ALL variations): SkyGod/Spacers.VIP
Steam ID (https://steamid.io/): STEAM_0:0:162193604
Discord Tag: Spacers.VIP#6969
Total Playtime (Type !time in-game): 2 And a half days
Timezone: PST – Pacific Standard Time 
Steam Profile (a link): https://steamcommunity.com/profiles/76561198284652936/
Times you're most active (The rough times you are able to be most active): Everyday 5-10:AM To 7-9PM

DarkRP General Questions

How can you contribute to Aether?: I have been on many DarkRP servers in the past what 5 years of playing gmod including i use to be a owner of a DarkRP server that averaged around 10 to 25+ players & and supper admin of a server that had around 25+ players so i have some experience with moderation and understanding players trying to make them happy and enjoy role playing.
Have you read the rules fully, understand and feel comfortable enforcing them as correctly as possible? (Yes/No): Indeed I have completely read the rules and feel great enforcing the rules at any time.
Are you willing to listen to any Staff member guide you as a Staff, even if you feel you don't need to? (Yes/No): Totally, I haven't been a Mod on any gmod server for a while so i expect I will have issues trying to understand how to setup binding for the admin menu and I will appreciate help until I can do it alone.
Are you certain you will be able to staff for several hours a week? (Yes/No): Yes

DarkRP Rule Questions

Raids can last how long?: 10 Minutes Max
What initiates a raid?: To initialise a raid you would have to advert "Raid".
If the owner of the base is standing outside as you're about to raid, can you kill them?: Yes you can if they are close to the base that they built.
List 3 default Laws of The Land: Do not attack other citizens except in self defence, Do not steal or break into people's homes, Money Printers/Drugs are illegal.
How many bases can you own per party?: 1 Per party an you have to be in a party with !party.
A player is refusing to co-operate with you in a staff sit, how do you handle the non-cooperative player?: I would tell him to talk to me so i can get his side and then from there try and deescalate the situation if that does not help warn them that if he/her doesnt listen to me i will have to jail him so he can calm down and understand what i am saying.I would tell him to talk to me so i can get his side and then from there try and deescalate the situation if that does not help warn them that if he/her doesn't listen to me i will have to jail him/her so he/her can calm down and understand what i am saying.
You see another staff member abusing their power (Give an example of a staff abusing and how you would handle it/who you would contact): If i see a staff member flying into bases when raiding or in godmode i would go to a higher up aka a Super Admin,Senior Admin,Veteran Admin,Admin,Veteran Moderator,Moderator,Trial Moderator Depending on the rank and tell them to watch the admin that is abusing their power there for that admin can take the proper action needed with me if i cant get proof to report him on the forums. If there was a admin online with no higher up online then i would start recording his actions and send it to the owner so he can deal the proper actions needed.
A player is excessively RDMing/RDAing and breaking NLR (What is RDM/RDA and NLR? How do you determine if a player is breaking any of these?): If a player is breaking NLR i would go into the logs and check the times of when he is back and when he died, If a player RDMing i would check logs see who he has killed in the past 3 minutes and bring them to a sit to decide if they were killed by rdm, if a player calls RDA on a cop i would check logs to see when he got arrested and check if there was a lockdown see if he shot the cop and from there decide if it was rda or not.
Extra Comments: I have been apart of tons of darkrp servers and have hosted my own darkrp server i feel i can bring a lot of fun to AetherNetwork users and staff members. I have talked to lots of people on AetherNetwork and they seem really cool and nice i have had lots of fun playing with admins and users of the server and they seem to really enjoy me i really hope that i can be apart of this wonderful server as a staff member and help the community out by stopping trolls and rule breakers. I know c#,HTML & CSS i like to make cool stuff for my self and maybe this can help this wonderful server in some way. Also i know that my time is very little but i am hoping that my experience with being a owner of a server and being staff on servers can help with that. I will also be on the server a lot so my time will keep going up and up i plan on beating #1 on the loading screen board. If you have any questions please feel free to dm me on here or on my discord. :classic_cool:

30 minutes ago, SkyGod said:

I would tell him to talk to me so i can get his side and then from there try and deescalate the situation if that does not help warn them that if he/her doesnt listen to me i will have to jail him so he can calm down and understand what i am saying.I would tell him to talk to me so i can get his side and then from there try and deescalate the situation if that does not help warn them that if he/her doesn't listen to me i will have to jail him/her so he/her can calm down and understand what i am saying.

i think u typed it twice

2 minutes ago, Victus Sinistus said:

+1
Mature in game
Has brought to sits outside of his own to learn sits and how they work
Friendly, and enjoyable to be around.

Can use alittle more time, but will gain during mod phases..

Will Vouch for this person 100%

+1 agree

Edited by yousetoffmytrap

2 minutes ago, yousetoffmytrap said:

i think u typed it twice

+1 agree

It was a addon to the text so when i jail him thats what i would do if i have to jail him/her :classic_smile:

Edited by SkyGod

1 minute ago, Dreadnaught said:

-1 (tentative)
-Detailed Application with mostly good answers

- Improper !time on server, I'd like to see the actual time
- Too little playtime regardless
- Too little forum activity

Only ever seen you once on the server, but I didn't think you were causing much problems, I would file your application under "Definitely has potential for future staff...just needs more playtime/interaction for now)

How do i get my forum activity up?
also i have never caused any problems i have 0 warns or anything maybe we can talk ingame sometime?

1 minute ago, SkyGod said:

How do i get my forum activity up?
also i have never caused any problems i have 0 warns or anything maybe we can talk ingame sometime?

Basically just interact with people on here. Respond to applications with your opinion. Make posts, whatever really. Just don't spam to try and get higher content count

• Like 1

Commenting on posts, chatbox, sharing suggestions and content is a huge plus too...just being active in general
I say that because you were associating with the dwarf making the KOS area in the middle of the road (but he was ok with fixing it) and somebody told me they thought you were prop minging people in the sky but I didn't see anything when I spectated you, nothing I'm overly concerned about...hope to see you more in game though
(the -1 is tentative and am open to changing it)

yah i am open to talking with you ingame when your on i might be going to sleep hear in the next 2 hours

I checked gametracker, you have 1.8 days of playtime, which is extremely low for a staff application

yah i just got back into gmod steam has not updated :classic_sad:

6 hours ago, Victus Sinistus said:

+1
Mature in game

i agree with this 100% you've earned a +1 for me and plus you got victus as a first response

2 hours ago, Dreadnaught said:

-1 (tentative)
-Detailed Application with mostly good answers

- Improper !time on server, I'd like to see the actual time
- Too little playtime regardless
- Too little forum activity

Only ever seen you once on the server, but I didn't think you were causing much problems, I would file your application under "Definitely has potential for future staff...just needs more playtime/interaction for now)

8 hours ago, Victus Sinistus said:

+1
Mature in game

Im Gunna Agree with Dread and victus (Ive never seen you before but you seem cool)

+/-

Accepted

Your only concern for me is your activity, however you have shown you have lots of free time for the server with your 1,000+ minutes of game-time each day, I will let you have this shot at Staff but it will require you staying active and putting in lots of time and effort.

Be sure to read the Handbook fully, update yourself on the rules. 

You will be notified in the Rookie Barracks channel on Discord with further instructions. Welcome to the team!

Staff Handbook Link

Punishment Guidelines Link