anthonyy's Staff App

AetherNetwork.gg Staff Application

• In-Game Name (List ALL variations): anthonyy

• Steam ID (https://steamid.io/):

• Discord Tag: Anthonyy4482#9447 or Anthonyy4482#2822

• Total Playtime (Type !time in-game): 2w 6d 0h 1m

• Timezone: EST

• Steam Profile (a link): https://steamcommunity.com/id/A4482/

• Times you're most active (The rough times you are able to be most active): Now that its summer 4-5 pm and ill be on for a few hours or even all night.

DarkRP General Questions

• How can you contribute to Aether?: I am on late some times so I sometimes see people rdming when staff are either afk or not on. I also have a good knowledge of the rules, and I don't easily crack if someone is being irritating so im good under pressure and im just an overall chill person and i try to be fun on the server!

• Have you read the rules fully, understand and feel comfortable enforcing them as correctly as possible? (Yes/No): yes

• Are you willing to listen to any Staff member guide you as a Staff, even if you feel you don't need to? (Yes/No):  yes

• Are you certain you will be able to staff for several hours a week? (Yes/No): yes

DarkRP Rule Questions

• Raids can last how long?: 10m max

• What initiates a raid?: adverting raid, adverting raid assist or adverting pd raid

• If the owner of the base is standing outside as you're about to raid, can you kill them?: Only if they are within the base property and if you adverted raid.

• List 3 default Laws of The Land: Murder is illegal, Shooting is illegal, Threats are illegal

• How many bases can you own per party?: 1

• A player is refusing to co-operate with you in a staff sit, how do you handle the non-cooperative player?: Depending on what they are doing like running away I would freeze them, it depends on the situation if they are spamming mute them. If they are shooting freeze them. If they are yelling gag them. Then I would start to explain the situation

• You see another staff member abusing their power (Give an example of a staff abusing and how you would handle it/who you would contact): I would get proof of them abusing their powers, then report it to a higher up.

• A player is excessively RDMing/RDAing and breaking NLR (What is RDM/RDA and NLR? How do you determine if a player is breaking any of these?): RDM: Random Death Match, when a player kills an innocent player with no reasoning or warning. RDA: Random Arrest, when a cop arrests a random player that didn't break any of the laws. NLR: New Life Rule, when a player is killed and returns to place of death before 3 minutes.

Extra Comments: My main discord is disabled thats why I put 2 of them. Anthonyy4482#9447 is my current discord account. But I hope to see you as staff grin:

i'll also use my mic much more if i were to get staff, before i just never felt like talking that much but ill definitely try talking more lol.

Edited by Anthony06
  • Like 1

+1

I've been waiting for this 😄

• Anthonyy is very kind
  • Never had a bad interaction
  • Clean record (Other than that 1 RDM but it was a mistake I presume)
  • Super generous (Letting me use his labs)
  • All around a nice and very cool guy 😄
  • Like 1

43 minutes ago, Goose said:

+1

• Anthonyy is very kind

+1

• Like 1

2 hours ago, Dreadnaught said:

+/- until app is complete

Pretty much what everyone above me said, I definitely endorse anthonyy as tmod, really cool and friendly guy, would make a good addition to staff team

The last question is not answered fully so I will change to +1 when the application is compelete

much agree

+1

-I love ya Anthony but u gotta use your microphone a bit more and speak up.

+aside from that, I can’t really say anything else aside from you’d make an excellent staff member and you’d fit right into the team.

+you’ve always been fun to play around with and you’ve always had my back whenever we’re partied together.

good luck bro

❤️

5 hours ago, Dreadnaught said:

+/- until app is complete

Pretty much what everyone above me said, I definitely endorse anthonyy as tmod, really cool and friendly guy, would make a good addition to staff team

The last question is not answered fully so I will change to +1 when the application is compelete

oops i didnt realize it but its finished now

On 7/4/2021 at 12:57 AM, Goose said:

+1

• Anthonyy is very kind

+1 he seems nice i have met him a few times here and there

1 hour ago, King said:

I have not seen you a singular time but judging by these comments I should plus one but I will needa try and see you around more

-/+

idk when ur really on during the day bc i havent seen you in forever too im on like everyday lol