FlameZ's Introduction

HI! I never made a introduction on the forums so I thought today would be a good day to make one.

My name is FlameZ. I'm 16 and I play many different games, I got my PC in 2018. I'm IRL friends with some people on the server like Judgge, Novva, and Cuxbie. Novva was the one who got us all hooked on gmod and I've been addicted to aether ever since. Aether is the only server I've ever played on gmod and I have over 1k hours already 😆. I also play many other games like Rust, Hades, Rocket League, about every COD game and every Halo game. I hope to build many friendships with many people on this server because I aim to go far for it.

Well that's all I got to say for now. Hopefully I can meet all of you guys in game and we can be friends! 

Got anymore questions or wanna play one of the games I listed together? DM me on discord then. FlameZ#1000