Staff application

• In-Game Name (List ALL variations): Amanita phalloides - Grug - Alpha Grug - Disap0int
  • Steam ID (https://steamid.io/): STEAM_0:1:449762191
    • Discord Tag: The chihuahua in your computer#6969
  • Total Playtime (Type !time in-game): 1week 4hrs 47min
  • Timezone:CST
  • Steam Profile (a link)https://steamcommunity.com/profiles/76561198859790111/
  • Times you're most active (The rough times you are able to be most active): 7:00 to 8:00 and 13:00 to 18:00 mon-sat  im usually off on sundays

DarkRP General Questions

• How can you contribute to Aether?: my time line up well with the morings just before and after the restart (lots of RDM and RDA tend to happen then) 
  • Have you read the rules fully, understand and feel comfortable enforcing them as correctly as possible? (Yes/No):  Yes
  • Are you willing to listen to any Staff member guide you as a Staff, even if you feel you don't need to? (Yes/No):   Yes
  • Are you certain you will be able to staff for several hours a week? (Yes/No): Yes 

DarkRP Rule Questions

• Raids can last how long?: 10min
  • What initiates a raid?: /advert raid
  • If the owner of the base is standing outside as you're about to raid, can you kill them?:  Yes
  • List 3 default Laws of The Land:         Laws must be enforced with AOS instead of KOS unless the Police Officers life is in danger         AOS/KOS Laws must have a 10 second warning before enforcing.    Do not attack other players unless in self defence
  • How many bases can you own per party?1️⃣
  • A player is refusing to co-operate with you in a staff sit, how do you handle the non-cooperative player?: gag/freeze
  • You see another staff member abusing their power (Give an example of a staff abusing and how you would handle it/who you would contact):  fourms / DM jouaram
  • A player is excessively RDMing/RDAing and breaking NLR (What is RDM/RDA and NLR? How do you determine if a player is breaking any of these?):  RDM - random murder RDA - random arrest  NLR - new life rule      RDM if the person has no reson to be killing someone EI: not raiding, no warns in chat, hasent taken damage from the RDM'd player  RDA if now laws are broken or they 10s warning before the arrest was not issued  NLR if returning to a raid or counter raid / Hit without waiting the 3m to initiate NLR

+/- The main thing holding me back is your warn history and your app is slim. I think you are a cool guy and I think you've learnt from you warn history on what to do and what not to do. If you fixed up your app I'll lean towards +1

+/- Leaning +

- I think you are a great player and our first interactions were toxic, but that behavior seems to have died down recently.

- If I got to see more of you in game and saw that your previously toxic behavior has stopped, I will be sure to change to a +1 because you seem to understand the rules, you just did not seem to want to follow them initially. 

• Like 1

Accepted

You have shown to be a lot more silly than most other players however I haven't witnessed a scenario where your actions are intentionally ruining others gameplay, it seemed like your minge-side was more about fun, however since your Tzar Vodka incident I haven't seen any issues coming from you and that along with your age/activity and attitude has granted you the chance at Staff - I am curious to see how you do, good luck!

Be sure to read the Handbook fully, update yourself on the rules. 

You will be notified in the Rookie Barracks channel on Discord with further instructions. Welcome to the team!

Staff Handbook Link

Punishment Guidelines Link