i fell like the server could use a new printer model couse as to old ones are good but they get a pit plain after you use them/see them acros  lots of servers during the years plz aprove of this moddel  https://steamcommunity.com/sharedfiles/filedetails/?id=874053982

Edited by micheal brain

Our current printers are a nice size and clean looking. These are bigger and take up more room and look like more of an eye sore

Not to mention the amount of work it would take Jouaram to make the bank function with these and add the fill button for the perk.

Just not worth the effort for something that does the exact same thing our current printers do just because it looks different

Well I didn't consider the Size factor of the model, but making the GUI on top of the printer shouldn't be that complicated. 3 months to figure it out and I could prob do it, So for Jouaram who is a master coder prob wouldn't take him that long. The core of the printers could stay the same.

I also have some knowledge of how Lua works and what particulate functions cause a lot of CPU usage so some times when I suggest/comment something as such its because I believe it would cause issues with CPU Usage and cause the server to become a horrible place to play.

Edited by TangoDown