Ask AetherNetwork! [Question]

Korby

Question to the AetherNetwork Community!

What was the worst sit you've had to take in a gmod server? Please share what you did and what happened 😳 (For people who are admins in gmod servers)

• 2 weeks later...

I am a former staff  on a server which no longer exist, but I had a horrific experience with an admin sit made by a squeaker mod on an admin in-game  and I seriously don't want to see anyone following down this same dark path. 

This bloke was the same rank as me and was absolutely disgusted over the Co-Owner's decision to promote said squeaker to mod due to seeing potential in him and had several positive support from the community including the staff team itself.  He decided it was a bloody good idea to start harassing him endlessly and threaten to dox the poor squeaker his info to the point where the squeaker mod was one step away from committing suicide.

"You're a waste of space and should of been aborted by your parents."

"Why don't you just end your own life you stupid dumbfuck, no one will miss you"

"I'm surprised that you haven't killed yourself yet, maybe you should consider it."

I mean the harassment he was receiving from the playerbase was already bad enough due to him being young, but this was the final nail in the coffin for me. Whatever respect I had for that admin was entirely gone out of the window and I jailTP him to adminland and cussed at him in his language out of sheer rage in front of the owner and several staff members.  I'm glad that the squeaker mod did make a full recovery after going through a series of therapy and got the medical help he needed. 

• Love 1
  • Surprised 3

9 hours ago, Enzo said:

I am a former staff  on a server which no longer exist, but I had a horrific experience with an admin sit made by a squeaker mod on an admin in-game  and I seriously don't want to see anyone following down this same dark path. 

This bloke was the same rank as me and was absolutely disgusted over the Co-Owner's decision to promote said squeaker to mod due to seeing potential in him and had several positive support from the community including the staff team itself.  He decided it was a bloody good idea to start harassing him endlessly and threaten to dox the poor squeaker his info to the point where the squeaker mod was one step away from committing suicide.

"You're a waste of space and should of been aborted by your parents."

"Why don't you just end your own life you stupid dumbfuck, no one will miss you"

"I'm surprised that you haven't killed yourself yet, maybe you should consider it."

I mean the harassment he was receiving from the playerbase was already bad enough due to him being young, but this was the final nail in the coffin for me. Whatever respect I had for that admin was entirely gone out of the window and I jailTP him to adminland and cussed at him in his language out of sheer rage in front of the owner and several staff members.  I'm glad that the squeaker mod did make a full recovery after going through a series of therapy and got the medical help he needed. 

That is terrible and nobody should ever have to feel like that wtf

53 minutes ago, Korby said:

That is terrible and nobody should ever have to feel like that wtf

If I were to make my top 5 worst admin sits I had to handle list, that would've been an instant # 1 on my list.

Edited by Enzo