Texan Terrorist's staff app

• In-Game Name: Texan Terrorist
  • Steam ID: STEAM_0:1:109770886
  • Timezone: MST
  • Are you applying for Staff on DarkRP or CustomRP?: DarkRP

DarkRP Questions

If you are applying for DarkRP, delete the CustomRP questions.

• How can you contribute to Aether Network?: While I have no previous staffing experience I believe I would be a good fit for it. As I have a firm grasp on the rules and a few of the punishments. I try my best to maintain a non-toxic playstyle while I'm online, and I am usually not doing anything important to myself while online, allowing me to be open for taking sits as often as possible.
  • What is RDM?: RDM, or Random Death Match is when a play kills another play without a valid roleplay reason.
  • Raids can last how long?: Raids can last a maximum of 10 minutes.
  • What initiates a raid?: After an advert, stepping inside, lockpicking, or shooting at the base initiates a raid.
  • If the owner of the base is standing outside as you're about to raid, can you kill them?:If they are within interfering distance, or start to interfere you may shoot them.
  • List 3 default Laws of The Land: Threats are illegal, money printers, drugs, and explosives are illegal, and shooting in public is illegal
  • How many bases can you own per party?: You are only allowed 1 base per party
  • A player is refusing to co-operate with you in a staff sit, how do you handle the non-cooperative player?: Depends on the situation, if they're mic-spamming or chat-spamming, gag or mute them. If they're running from the sit, freeze them and deal with the sit from there. And if they're RDMing in a sit strip their weapons and move from there.
  • Like 1

+1 everyone knows we are friends

good app i guess i mean the app is basically the same as everyone since the format is pretty lackluster, but you got everything right so cool

i know from personal experience that he is cool headed and trustworthy so dont think im just +1ing because we are friends

• Like 1

+1 
There's many reasons

The only problem I have, is that you make to many sits of rdmx1, and seems you can't handle getting killed, other than that you're very fit for staff.
(obv you've improved or I would'nt have +1'd)
I've seen a lot of improvement from you, and snowball.
I hope you both make the cut!

• Hans locked this topic