Bakkula Late Re-Introduction

Edit: don't drink and Forums, kids. I remember writing this and thinking it was great. It's kinda gooey. Literally how I made my first intro. Feel free to ignore all below text

Name: Bakkula (No Buddha Relation)

Born: Texas
Raised: Texas
Stationed: Texas

I'd been absent from Aether for quite some time, and only recently returned to regular playtime a little less than 2 months ago. I joined July of 2022, and my sentiments from my original introduction still ring true.

This is the most sincere GMod community I've encountered, and that still holds after 13 years of playing. I've never seen a playerbase so involved in each other, or a staff team so tightly-knit, yet approachable.

I don't care who you are, what you've done, or whose side of whatever court you're on - you chose to play on and enjoy one of, if not the best, GMod communities I've ever experienced in my 13 years of GMod exploration. For that alone, you deserve the unbiased and objective benefit of the doubt in my book.

I'll reiterate and clarify: I do not care what you've done or who you are. Everybody deserves a place. Any and all are welcome to base with me.

The difference between me a year ago and me now? More mentally present, and I play on the weekdays now :P. I look forward to seeing all names, old and new. Can't tell you how many friends/acquaintances came from being initial Mass RDMers, minges, and NITRPers.

Naturally a regular absence is still expected. I'm still a fed, and I go on trips a few times a year. Some things are just out of my control #HerkNation

surf.PNG.5fe649b6cc92f9a2045792b315178165.PNG

Normandy, France, June 2023

Edited by Bakkula
🤮
  • Like 3

image.thumb.png.f6b459c269b6f11874b4bf1a94f867a5.png

3 minutes ago, Emiy said:

Welcome back bakkula! do you remember me? still got a clip of you showing me the desk weld thing from a long time ago haha but anyways it's nice to see you back to the community!  

7 hours ago, Emiy said:

Welcome back bakkula! do you remember me? still got a clip of you showing me the desk weld thing from a long time ago haha but anyways it's nice to see you back to the community!  

Memory unlocked 🔓. I remember showing it to you on the beach. Why does so much consensual prop minge happen at beach? 🤔

• Haha 1